What does the word “ANTICHRIST” mean? WHO is the antichrist? The Bible teaches us that there are MANY antichrist, but what does this mean. And WHO are these many antichrists? The question was asked me; "Are Christians who believe in the doctrine of the trinity antichrists?
The word antichrist is found four times in the Bible. Lets us begin this study in God's word by first reading these four verses out of context and then we will put them back into context one verse at a time.
1 John 2:18
children, it is the last time: and as you have heard that antichrist
shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that
it is the last time.”
1 John 2:22
“Who is a liar but he that denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denies the Father and the Son.”
1 John 4:3
“And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof you have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.”
2 John 1:7
“For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.”
The question has been raised or put forth to me by more than just one of my readers as basically being, “Are those who believe and teach the doctrine of the trinity truly SAVED?”
Here is what one of my readers, a dear sister in our Lord Jesus Christ, wrote to me asking:
“...what do you feel is our responsibility as believers who may be a part of parishes, churches, or denominations who have not come into a full understanding? Clearly if it's a church that accepts gay marriage or promotes plural marriage I'm out of there. However should something like the Trinitarian belief also be a deal breaker so to speak. Or one as an issue of unrighteousness and the other misunderstanding...”
Now my belief and position has always been that I know that I know that I know that I was indeed saved, a true born again Christian WHEN I used to believe in the doctrine of the trinity. And I still yet know that I know that I know that I am indeed saved NOW after coming to the understanding by the clear word of Almighty God that the doctrine of the trinity is NOT a SOUND Biblical teaching.
Here is how the controversy goes between those who BELIEVE and teach the doctrine of the trinity and those who DENY the doctrine of the trinity saying that it is not a sound Biblical teaching.
Both sides sincerely believe that THEY are teaching the truth. Trinity teachers sincerely believe that THEY are teaching the truth and those who deny the doctrine of the trinity sincerely believe that THEY are teaching the truth.
Then we have those caught in the middle who simply do not KNOW what to believe.
ALL are true born again Christians, who truly and sincerely believe that Jesus is the SON OF God who suffered and died on the cross for their sins and that God raised his SON from the dead after three days.
Now SOME of those who believe and teach the doctrine of the trinity dogmatically demand that if you do NOT believe in the doctrine of the trinity then you are NOT truly saved. In other words, to THEM, as in, SOME trinitarians, the doctrine of the trinity is an ESSENTIAL doctrine of the church that MUST without fail be believed in order to be SAVED.
It has now come to my attention that SOME who deny the doctrine of the trinity showing that it is NOT a SOUND BIBLICAL teaching are now becoming dogmatic in THEIR teaching that ALL trinitarians are NOT SAVED, and that those who believe and teach the doctrine of the trinity are ANTICHRISTS because they teach against the ANOINTING of Jesus, the SON OF the living God by teaching that Jesus is THE ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF.
First of all I have many studies clearly showing my readers, who are truly seeking the truth of the WHOLE word of God, that believing the doctrine of the trinity is NOT a BIBLICAL requirement in order to be saved. In other words, NO Christian has any SOUND BIBLICAL grounds, basis, or foundation in God's word to dogmatically demand that a true born again believer is NOT saved simply because they DENY the doctrine of the trinity.
I cover all the reason of why I teach this as being the truth of the WHOLE word of God in other studies that I have written exposing the many errors of interpretation made by those who believe and teach the doctrine of the trinity. It is not the purpose of this study to cover those verses again.
But rather the purpose of this study is to search the word of truth to see if being an “ANTICHRIST” means that a person is LOST if they continue being an antichrist or if they do not know what it means to be an antichrist or even if they have been told the truth and they still cling to being an antichrist.
So then, the first thing we must do is to find the TRUE SOUND BIBLICAL meaning of what is an “ANTICHRIST”.
When we look up the word antichrist in the Strong's concordance we find it to be the Strong's number 500. So we go to the back of the concordance and find the #500 in the Greek New Testament section. Here we find that this Greek word is a compound word coming from Strong's #473 + Strong's #5547. Now we need to look up each of these two Strong's number to see what they mean individually.
Here is what Strong's STRONGEST Exhaustive concordance says #473 means. It is the Greek word that means “ANTI” which means in exchange for, in place of, and instead of. And then there is a note stating that this preposition “anti” does not carry the meaning of “AGAINST” or in opposition to something.
In other words, the Geek word “ANTI” means INSTEAD of teaching what Jesus and his disciples taught something ELSE is being taught that Jesus and his disciples did NOT teach. And that teaching is DIFFERENT or being EXCHANGED for the TRUE teaching of CHRIST.
And here is what the Strong's EXPANDED Exhaustive concordance says #473 means. It is the Greek word “ANTI”, which means an OPPONENT of, an imposter for the Messiah. The word antichrist can mean either AGAINST Christ or instead of Christ as one taking his place. The “antichristos” denies Jesus in the flesh is the CHRIST.
At first there appears to be a contradiction between these two Strong's concordances, but in truth the word “antichrist” has TWO meanings. One meaning is the ANOINTING and the other meaning is the MESSIAH. So the Strong's STRONGEST concordance is defining antichrist as a TEACHING that has replaced the TRUE teaching of Jesus being ANOINTED by God. And the Strong's EXPANDED concordance is defining the meaning of THE AntiChrist who is yet to come, the son of perdition, that wicked one whom Jesus will destroy at his second coming. Also the expanded concordance defines all FALSE Christs as being antichrists.
A lesson learned: NOT ALL concordances define words the SAME way, so be WISE and use many different sources. Also know that some translations of the Bible and some concordances are very BIAS at times. I have found meanings of words CHANGED in newer concordance from older concordances so weigh ALL the evidence. It is not a conspiracy, but rather Satan is the god of this present world INFLUENCING men to UNKNOWINGLY DECEIVE Christians from learning the TRUTH because the truth will make us free from the bondage of Satan.
So now we need to learn the TRUE SOUND BIBLICAL meaning of the word “CHRIST”, which is the Strong's #5547.
Here is what Strong's #5547 means. It is the Greek word “Christos” which means Christ, Anointed one, and Messiah. It is Greek translation of the Hebrew #4899 MASIAH that means anointed implying being EMPOWERED by Yahweh to accomplish a task and is identified in the New Testament as being Jesus.
The truth of the matter is that Yahweh ANOINTED many humans in the Old Testament to perform a task that ONLY Yahweh himself could do. Now the actual root word from which “CHRISTOS” is derived is the Greek word “CHRIO”, Strong's #5548, which means to anoint with oil, to ANOINT SPIRITUALLY with the Holy Spirit, to assign a person to a special task implying a GIVING OF power BY God to that person to EMPOWER them to accomplish the task God gave them to do.
Now let us see if these meanings of “CHRISTOS” being GIVEN POWER by being ANOINTED with the Holy Spirit is what the disciple of Jesus taught us in the word of TRUTH, the Holy Bible.
Again please keep in mind that TWO definitions above DIFFER in the two Strong's concordances I used. So which concordance is correct? Well again in truth BOTH are correct. The FIRST definition of “ANTICHRIST” is the main definition that we will be focusing upon in this study of God's word, because it is this definition of ANOINTING to which the four verses in 1 John and 2 John are referring. The second definition is referring to the FALSE AntiChrist, the son of perdition, the ONE antichrist who shall appear right before the second coming of Jesus being AGAINST Jesus the Son of God and the many FALSE Christs who will work miracles by the power of Satan to DECEIVE the world.
However, the antichrists being plural, as in, many antichrists being TEACHERS who have EXCHANGED the TRUTH for a LIE is what 1 John and 2 John are teaching us about, which is specifically the teaching itself that DIFFERS from the teaching that Jesus is ANOINTED by his God and Father Yahweh. In other words, the antichrist doctrine or teaching replaces, or exchanges the DOCTRINE of CHRIST, the TRUE SOUND Biblical teaching of the ANOINTING OF Jesus by his God and Father Yahweh.
Please read Act 10:38-43.
“How God (Yahweh, Almighty God the Father) ANOINTED Jesus of Nazareth WITH the Holy Ghost and WITH power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for (or BECAUSE) God (Yahweh, Almighty God the Father) was WITH him.
39. And we are witnesses of all things which he DID (NOT doing these mighty works in his OWN power and authority, as in, Jesus had ALWAYS possessed this power and authority in himself, which only Yahweh himself can do having always possessed all power and authority in himself, but rather Jesus is all the things men saw him doing THROUGH the eternal Holy Spirit who DWELT IN Jesus as being how Jesus did the works men saw Jesus do) both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:
40. Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;
41. Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead.
42. And he commanded US (his disciples and believers on Jesus being THE CHRIST, the SON OF the living God) to PREACH unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ORDAINED OF God to be the Judge of quick and dead.
43. To him give ALL the PROPHETS witness, that through his name whosoever believes in him shall receive remission of sins.”
Now keep in mind the questions brought to my attention by my readers as being the focus of this study in God's word. There are many ways to ask this same question and here are a few:
#1. Are ALL antichrists UNSAVED, as in, not being true born again Christians?
#2. Are antichrists true born again Christians who are SINNING by teaching a doctrine that opposes or contradicts the sound Biblical teaching that Jesus was ANOINTED by his God and Father Yahweh?
#3. Can a true born again Christian be an antichrist and NOT be sinning by teaching doctrine that contradicts the doctrine of CHRIST?
#4. If a true born again Christian is clearly and plainly taught the TRUTH of the WHOLE word of God and they STILL yet cling and hold fast to their antichrist teaching that contradicts the doctrine of CHRIST, then is THAT Christian sinning and therefore needs to repent of their false teaching?
#5. Will the true born again Christians who do NOT repent of their teaching that has the spirit of antichrist cause them to LOSE their salvation?
These are five questions that we will address in this study of God's word. Let us continue by reading the verses found in first and second John being KEPT in their CONTEXT.
Please read 1 John 2:14-29.
“I have written unto you, fathers, because you have known him that is from the beginning. (Meaning that this is written to true born again Christians) I have written unto you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the wicked one.(The wicked one is Satan who is a LIAR and the father of lies and the spirit behind the antichrist doctrine of devils. Also he is the spirit who will possess THE antichrist, the son of perdition, who is prophesied to come. Again this antichrist is not the focus of this study.)
15. Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
17. And the world passes away, and the lust thereof: but he that does the WILL of God abides for ever. (Now one may INTERPRET not teaching what Jesus and his disciples taught as NOT being the WILL of God and this would be true, However the WILL of God in this CONTEXT is speaking of the sins of the FLESH and not false teaching. I mean if so be that FALSE teaching sends ALL Christians to hell, then who will be saved? ALL Christians sincerely believe that they are teaching the truth, but yet all the many different denominations prove that they are NOT teaching the SAME things. So for now do not draw your final conclusion of this verse just yet. Always consider ALL the evidence first.)
18. Little children, it is the last time: and as you have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there MANY antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19. They went out from us, but they were not ALL of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have CONTINUED: but they went out, that (or so that) they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.(This verse is interpreted by Calvinist that the they who went out and were not of those who remained were never truly Christians at all. But in truth the word continued leads me to interpret this verse like churches today that split over a disagreement in doctrine. ALL were indeed true born again Christians, but not all were teaching the SAME thing. This verse has nothing to do with being saved or not saved, but rather with what these Christians were TEACHING.)
20. But you (the ones who remained under the disciples teachings) have an unction from the Holy One, and you KNOW all things.(meaning that the Holy Spirit was leading and guiding them into all TRUTH and have remained teaching the truth as you have been taught from the beginning.)
21. I have not written unto you because you know not the TRUTH, but because you KNOW it, and that NO LIE is of the truth.(a lie is a teaching that CONTRADICTS the TRUTH)
22. Who is a LIAR but he that denies that Jesus is THE CHRIST? He is antichrist, that denies the Father AND the Son. (Remember that THE CHRIST means two things. The FIRST thing is indeed a matter of salvation that one MUST without fail believe in order to be saved, which is that Jesus is the MESSIAH, the one prophesied to come. In other words all Jews and Muslims and those in the world who do NOT believe that Jesus is the SON OF the living God who died for their sins deny BOTH Yahweh the living God as well as his SON, by DENYING that Jesus is the MESSIAH, the SON OF the living God, because it was Yahweh himself, who chose to redeem mankind back to himself through his SON Jesus. The SECOND thing that THE CHRIST means is that Jesus was ANOINTED by his God and Father Yahweh where Yahweh was WITH his SON Jesus by DWELLING IN Jesus empowering his SON to do the mighty works, which men saw Jesus doing.)
23. Whosoever denies the Son (as being the MESSIAH who died for their sins), the same has not the Father: (but) he that acknowledges the Son has the Father also. (ALL true born again Christians sincerely believe that Jesus is the SON OF God who died for their sins no matter how many falses doctrine they teach. This is the ONLY CORE foundational essential truth that is an absolute MUST be believed teaching of Jesus and his disciples as THE requirement to be SAVED.)
24. Let that therefore abide in you, which you have heard from the beginning. If that which you have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, you also shall continue in the Son, AND in the Father. (These three verses seem to be speaking more to the Jews who became Christians exhorting them to REMAIN faithful to the faith that was delivered to them)
25. And this is the promise that he has promised us, even eternal life. (the Jews and the Muslims who believe ONLY in the God of Abraham and who DENY Jesus as the SON OF the one true and only Almighty God Yahweh do NOT have the promise of eternal life abiding in them. In order to be saved we must believe in BOTH the Father Yahweh AND his SON Jesus who died for our sin. If one does NOT have the SON OF God then they do NOT have the Father EITHER. But keep in mind here the TWO meanings of CHRIST. Being the Messiah AND being the ANOINTING of Jesus by his God and Father.)
26. These things have I written unto you concerning them that SEDUCE.
27. But the ANOINTING which you have received of him abides in YOU, and you need not that any man teach you: but as the SAME ANOINTING (which abode or dwelt in Jesus now) teaches you of all things, and is TRUTH, and is no lie (or does NOT CONTRADICT the TRUTH), and even as it has taught you, you shall abide in him. (a SINGLE truth or ONE teaching, which is to abide or remain faithful unto the end to hold fast in your belief that Jesus is THE CHRIST, the SON OF God who died for your sins.)
28. And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
29. If you know that he is righteous, you know that every one that does righteousness is born of him.”
This last verse here gives us another bit of evidence that those who went out from this one fellowship over to another fellowship to SEDUCE them were indeed true born again Christians, BUT they were NOT TEACHING that SAME things that the disciples taught them when they were WITH them before they went OT from them to teach their OWN personal interpretations of the word of God.
Now the phrase “..they were not ALL of us...” teaches us that this group of believers who went out from this first group of sound Biblical Christians went out to teach THINGS or more than just one different teaching. So I interpret this to mean that SOME were indeed teaching that Jesus is THE CHRIST, but NOT in the TRUE SOUND BIBLICAL way that they were taught by the disciple of Jesus. While yet the others who went out were most likely Jews who became Christians for awhile, but they went out DENYING that Jesus was THE CHRIST. It may be that SOME, but not ALL were never true believers and went out to seduce other Christians to DENY that Jesus is the MESSIAH.
However, when ALL the evidence is closely examined I myself must conclude that it is the ANOINTING of Jesus that is the MAIN focus of these verses in 1 John and 2 John. Yes BOTH meanings of Christ are being referred to in these verses, but to me the MAIN focus is on the DOCTRINE of CHRIST meaning that the CHRIST, the ANOINTING DWELT IN Jesus which MADE the Son of God to become both Lord and CHRIST, the MESSIAH. So then, let us continue this study in God's word by closely examining ALL of these verses being kept in their context.
Please read 1 John 4:1-17 where the main focus is on the ANOINTING of God or the INDWELLING of God.
“Beloved, believe NOT every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2. Hereby KNOW you the Spirit of God (or here is how you can KNOW the Spirit of TRUTH): Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: (Also this verse is used to teach us about whether or not a vision or a dream or the appearing of an angel is of God or of the devil. We are to ask the one appearing before us the question, Is Jesus anointed come in the flesh? or did Yahweh himself come and dwell in the flesh of Jesus? If it is a dream or a vision we are to ask our self is this dream or vision OF God. And HOW you do this is by comparing what one is being told in the dream or vision TO the LIGHT of this doctrine of CHRIST, which is the ANOINTING of Almighty God coming in the flesh of Jesus to DWELL IN Jesus to EMPOWER the SON OF God to accomplish the task that his God and Father sent or COMMISSIONED him to do.)
3. And every spirit that confesses NOT that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is NOT of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof you have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. (now on the surface these verse may appear to be saying that if those who do not believe and confess that JESUS is come in the FLESH are not of God and have the spirit of antichrist. But when the LITERAL meaning of this verse is properly understood and this verse is interpreted in the LIGHT of ALL of God's word, then it become crystal clear that the true sound Biblical meaning of this verse is that those who confess or teach NOT that the ANOINTING of Almighty has come to dwell in the flesh of Jesus is NOT of God and they have the SPIRIT of antichrist. Please read the LITERAL word for word translation of the verse, “and every spirit which is NO avowing the Jesus ANOINTED in flesh having come out of the God NOT is and this is the INSTEAD ANOINTED which you have heard that is coming and now in the system or world is already.” Please read the study “WHAT DOES GOD INCARNATE MEAN?” which will give you the SOUND BIBLICAL teaching that Yahweh HIMSELF became flesh as opposed to the false teachings of the main stream churches claiming that God the Son the second person of the trinity became flesh. You see dear child of God one error in interpretation leads to another error, and then another, which produces many CONTRADICTIONS to the clear, plain, and simple word of God.)
4. You are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is IN you (speaking of the ANOINTING DWELLING IN US as Christians, the SAME ANOINTING WHO DWELT IN Jesus.), than he (Satan and the devils primarily but also those who have the spirit of antichrist or INSTEAD OF ANOINTING teaching. The teaching that replaces or exchanges the TRUTH for a LIE that CONTRADICTS other parts of God's word) that is in the world.
5. They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world hears them.
6. We are of God: he that knows God hears us; he that is NOT of God hears NOT us. Hereby know we the spirit of TRUTH, and the spirit of ERROR. (Now again one may INTERPRET this verse to mean being SAVED and NOT being saved, but in truth it is speaking of CARNAL Christians, who are NOT hearing the TRUTH that Jesus is ANOINTED in the flesh having come out of the God. In other words, some Christians are not RECEIVING the TRUTH that Almighty God ANOINTED his SON Jesus by coming and DWELLING IN his SON Jesus. And they are SEDUCING other Christians to wrongly believe their INSTEAD OF ANOINTED teaching by dogmatically demanding that Jesus is Yahweh HIMSELF being fully Almighty God in the flesh and fully man at the same time having TWO natures one DIVINE and one human as explaining WHY Jesus did things that ONLY Yahweh HIMSELF could do and wrongly concluding that Jesus MUST without fail be Yahweh HIMSELF come in the FLESH and REMAINING fully Yahweh but yet having a human nature as well. Again please read “WHAT DOES GOD INCARNATE MEAN?” for the true sound Biblical teaching of God incarnate or Yahweh himself becoming flesh LAYING ASIDE ALL of his DIVINE NATURE to take on HUMAN nature and then later when Jesus was baptized ANOINTED his SON Jesus by DWELLING IN his SON. Jesus said, 'the Son can do NOTHING OF HIMSELF' and that the works men saw him doing were being done by the FATHER DWELLING IN him, the ANOINTING that came out from Yahweh to DWELL IN the FLESH of Jesus. This is the DOCTRINE of CHRIST. Jesus ANOINTED with POWER from on high to accomplish the task that his God and Father COMMISSIONED his SON to do by EMPOWERING his Son with the Eternal Spirit of Yahweh himself.)
7 Beloved, let us LOVE one another: for love is of God; and every one that loves is born of God, and knows God.
8. He that loves not knows not God; for God is love.
9. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world (or COMMISSIONED his only begotten Son sending him out into the world to preach to gospel), that we might live through him.
10. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent (COMMISSIONED) his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
11. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
12. No man has seen God at any time.(NOR can see him) If we love one another, God DWELLS IN US (Or Yahweh the eternal Spirit HIMSELF dwells in us enduing US with POWER from on high, which is the DOCTRINE of CHRIST, the TEACHING of the ANOINTING), and his love is perfected in us.
13. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he IN us, because he has given us of his Spirit.
14. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent (or COMMISIONED. The word commissione means ANOINTED his son with POWER from on high to accomplish the task that his God and Father gave) the Son to be the Savior of the world.
15. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the SON OF God (Please notice that this verse NOR ANY verse in the Bible teaches us to believe that Jesus is Yahweh HIMSELF being fully Almighty God and fully a man at the same time having TWO natures one DIVINE and one human as the reason WHY Jesus was able to do the mighty works men saw Jesus doing)
16. And we have known and believed the love that God has to us. God is love; and he that dwells in love dwells in God, and God IN him.
17. Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we IN THIS world.”
This means even as Jesus was ANOINTED by his God and Father so are WE ANOINTED now in this present world with the SAME ANOINTING and POWER to do the SAME works that men saw Jesus doing THROUGH the power of the eternal Holy Spirit DWELLING IN him.
This is the DOCTRINE of CHRIST. Let us move on the last verse on this subject of what does antichrist mean.
Please read 2 John 1:3-11.
“Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, AND FROM the Lord Jesus Christ, the SON OF the Father, in TRUTH and love. (To all oneness believers, who incorrectly teach that Jesus IS the Father and the Father is the SON your doctrine LIES against the TRUTH that Jesus is a SEPARATE person or being from HIS God and Father. To all trinitarians your doctrine LIES against the TRUTH saying that Jesus did the works that he did being Yahweh HIMSELF when the WHOLE word of TRUTH clearly and plainly teaches us that Jesus OF HIMSELF could do NOTHING and it was the FATHER DWELLING IN him or the ANOINTING DWELLING IN him who was the one doing the works. Both of these false teachings disarm Christians by not teaching them that the SAME anointing that dwelt in Jesus now dwells in THEM to EMPOWER each and every Christians to do the SAME works that men saw Jesus doing through the eternal Spirit who DWELT IN him.)
4. I rejoiced greatly that I found of your children walking in TRUTH, as we have received a commandment from the Father.
5. And now I beseech you, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto you, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.
6. And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as you have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.
7. For many DECEIVERS (NOT unsaved Chrsitians, but rather false teachers teaching the INSTEAD ANOINTED teaching) are entered into the world, who confess NOT that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a DECEIVER and an antichrist. (let us look at the LITERAL word for word translation of this verse. “for many STRAYERS into came into the system the ones NO avowing Jesus ANOINTED come in the flesh this is the STRAYER and the INSTEAD ANOINTED.” Trinitarians REPLACE the TRUTH with a LIE saying that Jesus could ONLY do what he did, because ONLY Almighty God HIMSELF could do those thing Jesus did. And thus they CLAIM their LIE against the TRUTH proves that Jesus is Yahweh HIMSELF because ONLY Yahweh can heal and raise the dead. In other words, trinitarians are UNKNOWINGLY ANTI or INSTEAD of ANOINTING teachers. They are DECEIVED by the enemy that Jesus did all he did THROUGH the ANOINTING WHO DWELT IN him and thus many trinitarian do not walk in the POWER of the ANOINTING WHO DWELLS IN THEM. So then dear child of God, rather than dogmatically saying that all trinitarians are not saved, I IMPLORE you to TEACH them. Have those you know who teach the doctrine of the trinity to take a CLOSER look at their teaching of dogmatically demanding that the ONLY WAY Jesus could do the works that he did is because he is YAHWEH HIMSELF and a human being at the same time having TWO natures one DIVINE and one human.)
8. Look to YOURSELVES (or make sure that what YOU are teaching does NOT LIE or CONTRADICT the TRUTH of the WHOLE word of God and in this case does NOT lie against the TRUTH that Jesus was ANOINTED by his God and Father), that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward. (FULL reward here is speaking of those we bring to saving knowledge to be saved and not speaking of eternal life.)
9. Whosoever transgresses, and abides NOT in the doctrine of CHRIST, has not God. He that abides in the doctrine of CHRIST, he has BOTH the Father AND the Son. (Clearly the intended meaning of this verse is NOT speaking of CHRIST meaning the MESSIAH, but rather the context teaches us that the intended meaning of the doctrine of CHRIST is the ANOINTING of Jesus where CHRIST, the ANOINTING, WHO came down from heaven to DWELL IN the FLESH of his SON Jesus. The ANOINTING is a WHO and not a what or an it. And the WHO, who came down and DWELT IN his SON Jesus was the FATHER, the Holy Spirit OF the Father. So in truth this passage of scripture is teaching us that the "CHRIST", Almighty God the FATHER, CAME IN the FLESH, as in, the Father came to DWELL IN the body of flesh of his SON Jesus.)
10. If there come any unto you, and bring not THIS DOCTRINE (of Almighty God the Father DWELLING IN his SON Jesus), receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11. For he that bids him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.”
These verses are speaking of those DENYING that Jesus is the SON OF God and DENYING that Jesus is the MESSIAH.
Now the doctrine of the trinity does indeed LIE against the TRUTH of the DOCTRINE of CHRIST meaning the ANOINTING of Jesus with power from on high. But it does NOT lie against the truth that Jesus is the CHRIST meaning that Jesus is the MESSIAH the SON OF the LIVING God.
Now the phrase "being NOT of God" does not dogmatically mean that a person is NOT saved, but rather means that a person is not HEARING the truth. Christians hear with their physical ears all the time, but at times their spiritual ears are DULL of hearing. They are being DECEIVED by FALSE teaching, but this does NOT mean that they are NOT saved.
You can make the choice to believe however you yourself see what these verses mean. Now if so be you choose to believe and teach that ALL trinitarians are NOT saved, then the CONSEQUENCE of that teaching will mean that ALL your family and friends, who believe in the doctrine of the trinity are not saved as well.
Now BY intimidation and fear you may convince a trinitarian now and then of their false teaching, BUT then THEY will have to live with YOUR dogmatic teaching that ALL of THEIR trinitarian family members are not saved.
To ME BOTH sides are wrong in dogmatically demanding that NONE of the other side are saved. This kind of teaching only brings STRIFE and NOT LOVE as we are commanded to walk in.
So for me I stand by my firm conviction of the Holy Spirit that those teaching the doctrine of the trinity are indeed SAVED, but yet they are still DECEIVED and their doctrine of the trinity, the deity of Jesus and the oneness doctrine all LIE against the TRUTH of the whole word of God having the spirit of ANTICHRIST or INSTEAD OF ANOINTING teaching.
Thanks for reading and may God bless you richly as you continue to seek the truth of the WHOLE word of God.
Your brother in our Lord Jesus THE ANOINTED of God,
RETURN TO HOMEPAGE