Verses Used To Prove the Deity of Jesus !
Recently a dear brother in the Lord wrote to me with basically what I interpreted as a challenge to a DEBATE. He gave me five passages of scripture and stated that unlike me being a Unitarian that he was a Trinitarian, who derived his theology from the King James Version of the Bible.
He saw from one of my studies that I preferred the King James Bible, but then accursed me of “correcting” it WHEN it did not agree with my “HERETICAL doctrine of Unitarianism. Then he asked me if I would be interested in a “King James ONLY base debate/dialogue either public or private on the DEITY of Jesus. Then he gave me the following five scripture references; Matthew 23:8-10, Romans 14:10-12, Revelation 1:6-11, Hebrews 1:1-13, and 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18. And said that I could choose five passages to state my case should I decide to accept.
I wrote back explaining that I could not accept a King James only debate seeing that it was one of the most BIAS translations there is among all other Bible translations. I ask why he wanted to debate. Was it to prove me wrong and him right. I wanted to get a feel of his motive and shared why I teach what I teach saying that the studies I write are for those Christians who are STRUGGLING with their faith where some have been thrown out of the church they have attended for years just because they QUESTIONED a doctrine of the church.
He wrote back agreeing that no Christian should be thrown out of church just because they disagree with a doctrine of the church, but then added that I am not doing them any good by teaching against the doctrine of the trinity. Well that is because he does not know how many believers in Jesus have written me thanking me with tears in their eyes saying that what I am written CONFIRMS what the Holy Spirit was already teaching them.
So I wrote back again telling his this and then said that I had heard a lot of verses used to try and prove that Jesus is Yahweh himself, but there were two verse he gave me that I had not heard before.
He wrote back asking what two passages of scripture was I referring? I told him Matthew 23:8-10 and Romans 14:10-12 and he wrote back explaining these two passages using cross references as a word study on the word "Master" in Matthew and the Old Testament verse in Isaiah 44 for Romans 14, which we will cover shortly.
So while waiting for his response back I went ahead and wrote my view on ALL five verses having it ready for when he wrote back. When I heard back I read what he wrote on the two verses and adding a few things to what I had already written and sent the "whole package" on all five verse all at once instead of just the two verse. This obviously upset him for me to respond back on all five verses at once and he never wrote back. All I can say is I am not a "professional" debater so I do not know all the "rules", beside I dislike debating and would much rather simply talk.
Any way I spend a lot of time writing letters back to my readers, who write to me first asking questions or being concerned that I am a false teacher. And my thinking is that if THEY have questions or CONCERNS as this brother has for my salvation, then I know that OTHERS will have the same questions and CONCERNS. So now much of what I write in letters regarding QUESTIONS about the Bible and church doctrine and CONCERNS for my salvation as a "so called" false teacher often becomes a study that I add to my website to help those struggling with their faith being called a heretic and false teacher as well just because the Holy Spirit has shown you things that just do not add up with what you are being taught by your church denomination.
So here is what I wrote back all at once without hearing HIS side on Revelation 1:6-11, Hebrews 1:1-13, and 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18 and i was really interested to hear how 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18 proves that Jesus is Yahweh the Almighty and ONLY true God. I have edited some things like taking his name out and making things clearer. And as with all my studies I add things as I receive them from the Holy Spirit.
Hi Brother (I told him that I was going to post this study on my site with no mention of his name).
First of all let me say that yes I am a heretic and most all of what I teach is, as you say, “heretical doctrine”.
But heretical to WHAT? Or heretical to WHO? You see dear child of God, any teaching that disagrees to another teaching is “heretical” to THAT particular teaching. However, a heretical or DIFFERENT teaching does not mean that it is a false teaching, but rather simply means that it is a DIFFERENT teaching from that teaching which has already been ACCEPTED as being the truth by another, which may or may not actually be the truth of the whole word of God and only ACCEPTED as being the truth.
Now what is ACCEPTED by the main stream churches is called ORTHODOX Christianity, because this is what has been agreed upon by Bible scholars and theologians after much debate, which means that SOME of the Bible scholars and theologians simply gave in and ACCEPTED what others dogmatically demanded. Well some of us lower class "peon" Christians simply can NOT and WILL not give in to accept what we know that the Holy Spirit has shown us to be error.
And I understand that hard core die hard Orthodox Christians sincerely believe that THEY already know they truth so why should they search for what they already know. To this I say that I myself have been taught many things that I sincerely THOUGHT I knew was the truth at the time, but now I see that I was deceived by tradition where preachers simply parrot or repeat what they were taught in Bible college to become a pastor.
I mean think about this for a moment. If a "student" wants to graduate, then that student must agree to believe what they are being taught or else they do not receive their Pastoral licence to be a Pastor in that church denomination. And after they get a job of Pastor in that church denomination and teach against what is ACCEPTED as truth by that church denomination, then they will lose their job as Pastor of that particular church. Well I am getting off subject so let us get back on track.
Secondly I would like to point out that I am NOT a “Unitarian” of any way shape or form. In fact TO a Unitarian I am a “HERETIC” as well. I place no denomination name upon what I teach. And I am not dogmatic about what I teach. I simply present all the evidence from every side of any given controversial doctrine of the church, state my own opinion, and then leave the matter to my readers to decide what to believe and let it be between them and God as to how they themselves decide to believe. I personally do not seek out Christians to try and straighten out their theology. But rather I allow God to bring them to me if HE wants them to see what HE has shown ME to write. Sometimes it is for ME to write another study addressing another verse is question that is causing controversy among Christians. And sometimes it is for the reader who writes to me and God wants to show them something in his word.
Thirdly the King James Version like all English Bibles is a “translation” and all translations have some bias and some errors in their translations. So I do not change what the original Greek and Hebrew teaches, but rather decide for myself which meaning of the Greek or Hebrew word best fits the CONTEXT of what is being taught taking in the consideration of the whole word of God.
And lastly I do indeed believe in the “deity” of Jesus, but NOT in the WAY that the main stream ORTHODOX church teaches and therefore I avoid using the term “deity”, because when some Christians see the word "DEITY" they automatically thing the doctrine of the trinity or the doctrine of oneness where both doctrine teach the DEITY of Jesus to mean that Jesus is YAHWEH HIMSELF being full Yahweh and full a man at the SAME time.
This is NOT what the Bible itself teaches so I avoid using the word "deity" in the studies I write. In fact this is the first study that I address WHY I do not use the word Deity when I fully believe and teach that Jesus IS God. But again I myself do NOT teach that Jesus is God in the WAY that the main stream Orthodox churches teach.
Jesus is God, because his God and Father highly exalted his Son to become a God under and subject to his God and Father to rule and reign at his side only AFTER Jesus became obedient to do all the will of his God and Father even to suffer and die on the cross for the sins of the whole world.
It was then that Almighty God the Father GAVE his Son Jesus to HAVE the divine nature of IMMORTAL life in himself even as the Father has always had self existing immortality in himself. Jesus will rule FOR Yahweh for 1000 years and then commit the kingdom back into his God and Father's hands at the end of the yet future 1000 year reign of Jesus.
I believe and teach that Jesus came out from God being the spoken “logos” or spoken word of God that came out from the MOUTH of God and was sent down from heaven to the earth by the angel Gabriel, who then SPOKE God's word, or saying to the virgin Mary. And then when Mary agreed and received God's spoken “logos” saying be it done unto me according to your word, then the spoken saying of God BECAME a living fetus in the womb of Mary to be born a human being, who would be called the SON OF the Highest. Let me take some time here to say the when God's logos is spoken it takes TIME for his living word to PRODUCE what was SPOKE. You see Jesus did not ACTUALLY BECOME the SON OF God UNTIL he was resurrected from the dead AFTER he became obedient to do ALL that his God and Father gave him to do. I will talk more on this later when we get to Hebrews 1:1-13.
Jesus grew and learned of God how to refuse the evil and choose the good. The Holy Spirit taught Jesus morning by morning and Jesus learned that the scriptures spoke of him as being the child who would be born and the SON who would be given. Then at his baptism in water Jesus was ANOINTED by God to become the CHRIST.
The word "Christ" means ANOINTED, which means that the fullness of the Godhead came to rest upon Jesus by DWELLING IN Jesus to EMPOWER the Son of MAN to accomplish the task God gave him to do. And one task was to live without sin. Hebrews teaches us that Jesus presented himself as a spotless sacrifice to God through the Eternal Spirit who dwelt IN him. In the gospel of John Jesus says that the works men saw hi do was the Father IN him who was doing those works. We will get to these verse shortly.
Everything Jesus was, everything Jesus had, everything Jesus taught, and everything Jesus did was GIVEN TO him by his God and Father Yahweh, the Almighty God. And AFTER Jesus fulfilled the WILL of God, then the Father gave his Son his very own selfsame DIVINE nature of IMMORTALITY. Jesus BECAME God's SON on a certain day in time and Jesus BECAME a GOD under and subject to the Father on a certain day in time. And Jesus was GIVEN or granted to partake of the DIVINE NATURE of immortality on a certain day in time. Simply put Jesus had a BEGINNING. The mere word's Father and SON teach us that Jesus HAD a BEGINNING and was never co eternal with the ONE true and only Almighty God, which the Bible itself clearly identifies as being the FATHER.
Now in regards to the verses you sent to me:
Matthew 23:8-10, Romans 14:10-12, Revelation 1:6-11, Hebrews 1:1-13, and 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18.
#1. Verse to try and prove the trinity is Matthew 23:8-10 which says,
“But be not you called Rabbi: for ONE is your Master, even Christ; and all you are brethren.
9. And call no man your father upon the earth: for ONE is your Father, which is in heaven.
10. Neither be you called masters: for ONE is your Master, even Christ.”
What Jesus is saying here is for us to be HUMBLE and not to exalt yourself to be over your fellow brothers and sisters in the Lord.
Jesus pointed out that the Jewish Rabbi loved the praises of men calling them Rabbi, Rabbi, which is to say Master, Master or teacher, teacher. So Jesus is simply saying do not exalt yourself to be called Rabbi or Master or teacher to receive praises of men, because ONE is your Master, or ONE is your teacher, who is “CHRIST”.
The word translated as Master here literally means preceptor, teacher, instructor and one leading you.
The word “CHRIST” means ANOINTED. In other words, Jesus taught what HE himself was being taught BY the ANOINTING dwelling IN him. So then, the ONE teacher in truth is actually referring to the ANOINTING of the FATHER, who was DWELLING IN Jesus as being the ONE TEACHER, who leads and guides us into all truth.
Now some use this word “Christ” as a NAME for Jesus and by doing so they have missed the true meaning of the word “Christ”. So whenever you see the word “Christ” see the words anointed, anointing, anointed of God and the anointed one of God. Never just ASSUME that this word “Christ” automatically refers to the PERSON of Jesus and that this is the ONLY meaning of this word “Christ”. But also at the same time please understand that at TIMES the disciples of Jesus did use the word “CHRIST” to refer to the person of Jesus being THE ANOINTED ONE of God.
Plain and simple the whole word of God teaches us that Jesus was HUMBLE and never exalted himself, but rather gave ALL the glory to his God and Father, which is what Jesus is doing here in Matthew 23:8-10 as well. Jesus is NOT saying ONE is your teacher who is ME, but rather ONE, who is your teacher is even the ANOINTING or the Holy Spirit.
Please read 1 John 3:27 where we are taught the our TEACHER is the Holy Spirit of the ANOINTING dwelling IN us so that we do not need any man to teach us.
"But the anointing which ye have received of him abides in you, and you need NOT that any man teach you: but as the same ANOINTING TEACHES you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him."
So our ONE teacher is CHRIST, the ANOINTING. Please understand that Jesus is still yet teaching us THROUGH the Holy Spirit our ONE teacher or Master. If you do not obey the Holy Spirit he will let you know. The Eternal Spirit leads and guides us into all truth and CONVICTS us of sim when we miss the mark. The PHYSICAL PERSON of Jesus was the ONE Master to his disciples in the days of his FLESH. But after the cross Jesus now teaches us THROUGH the Christ or ANOINTING dwelling in us.
Please read the following tow passages of scripture, which clearly teaches us that Jesus was saying in Matthew 23:8-10 that our ONE Master or ONE teacher is the FATHER, who is the Christ or the ANOINTING, who was teaching his SON as opposed to Jesus saying that our ONE Master or teacher is Jesus himself.
"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceeds from the Father, HE shall testify of me:"
Or HE, the Christ, the ANOINTING sent to dwell IN you shall teach you of ME.
"I have YET many things to say unto you (or I have still much to TEACH you), but you cannot bear them now.
13. Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear, that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.
14. HE shall glorify me: for HE shall receive of MINE, and shall show it unto you.
15. All things that the Father has are MINE: therefore (or for the very reason that the Father gave me ALL things that are HIS is the reason) said I, that HE shall take of MINE, and shall show (or TEACH) it unto you."
In other words, the Christ or the anointing or the Eternal Spirit who dwells in us is our ONE master or teacher leading and guiding us into all truth. This is how Jesus teaches us and what Jesus teachers us CAME from the FATHER who IS the Eternal Spirit. Please read the study "THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE FATHER !"
But what if I am wrong and Jesus was indeed saying that ONE who is your Master or teacher is ME where Jesus is speaking of HIMSELF? This is NOT the character of Jesus, but just for the sake of proving that Jesus was NOT saying that he himself is Yahweh let us ASSUME Jesus was saying of HIMSELF. I am your ONE Master. And let us also assume that by Master Jesus meant that he himself is our ONE Lord, which also means Master.
This still does not change a thing, because what Jesus taught was NOT his OWN doctrine, but the doctrine of the Almighty God the Father who sent or commissioned his Son Jesus to show us the Father.
In other words, Jesus being our ONE Lord still does NOT prove that Jesus is saying in Matthew 23:8-10 that he is Yahweh HIMSELF. Please read John 7:16-18.
“Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is NOT mine, but HIS that sent me.
17. If any man will do HIS WILL, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
18. He that speaks of himself seeks his own glory: but he that seeks HIS glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.”
Jesus did not seek to do his OWN will, but rather did the WILL of his God and Father the Almighty. And the WILL of Yahweh the Father is that we HEAR his SON Jesus and honor his SON Jesus even as we honor the Father. So IF Jesus was calling himself the ONE Master it is because he was told to do so BY his God and Father the Almighty God Yahweh.
Please read the following verses clearly showing that what Jesus taught we are command of Yahweh to hear and obey.
“While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear you HIM.”
“For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; HIM shall you hear in all things whatsoever HE shall say unto you.”
“This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you OF your brethren, like unto me; HIM shall you hear.”
So then, when we hear Jesus we ARE hearing the FATHER our ONE master in heaven. And Jesus is NOT the FATHER.
When we serve Jesus the Christ, the SON OF the living God we ARE serving ONE master our FATHER in heaven, because it is HIS will, HIS doctrine and HIS Christ or ANOINTED one of God, who we follow and obey.
Almighty God Yahweh MADE his SON Jesus both Lord and Christ. Please read Acts 2:29-36.
“Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulcher is with us unto this day.
30. Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
31. He seeing this before spoke of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
32. This Jesus has God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
33. Therefore being by the right hand of God EXALTED, and having RECEIVED of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he has shed forth this, which you now see and hear.
34. For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he said himself, The LORD (Yahweh) said unto MY Lord, Sit you on my right hand,
35. Until I make your foes your footstool.
36. Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God has MADE that same Jesus, whom you have crucified, BOTH Lord and Christ.”
The word “Lord” carries the meaning of master or one who is served. So THE LORD or THE MASTER Yahweh says to HIS Lord or HIS Master sit on my right hand and rule in my kingdom.
Also please read 1 Corinthians 8:6.
"But to US (as Christians) there is but ONE God, the FATHER, of whom are all things, and we in him; and ONE Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."
So then, plain and SIMPLE our ONE God is the FATHER and our ONE Lord is Jesus the Christ, the ANOINTED OF the ONE God the FATHER.
So NO, neither this verse in Matthew 23:8-10 nor all the cross reference verses of “master” do not prove that Jesus is Yahweh. We have ONE master in heaven and when we serve HIS Master Jesus, whom he ordained, appointed, and ANOINTED, then we are serving the FATHER in heaven. This does NOT make Jesus to be the Almighty the Father himself, nor does in make Jesus to be equal to the Almighty God the Father. Jesus was GIVEN all power and authority BY the Father just the same as we are GIVEN power and authority in the NAME of Jesus to heal the sick, cast out devils, and raise to dead.
#2. Verse to try and prove the trinity is Romans 14:10-12, which says,
“But why do you judge your brother? or why do you set at nought your brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat OF Christ.
11. For it is written, As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow TO ME, and every tongue shall confess to God.
12. So then every one of us shall give account of himself TO God.”
Now when a trintarian reads these verses all they see is HOW to try and PROVE the doctrine of the trinity and the deity of Jesus being fully Almighty God and fully a man at the same time. All a believer in the trinity sees in these verse is that in the OLD Testament ONLY God was to be worshiped. All they see is that in the OLD Testament ONLY God had the power and the authority to JUDGE. All they see is that in the OLD Testament Yahweh HIMSELF says something very similar to verse 11 where every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess to God.
So then, since Jesus will JUDGE every human being and the angels as well, then to the trinitarian mind Jesus MUST therefore BE the one true and ONLY Almighty God Yahweh HIMSELF of the Old Testament.
But what does this verse truly teach us when we interpret it in the LIGHT of the WHOLE word of God?
Let us first read the prophecy of the “WORD” going forth out of the MOUTH of God so that or in order that every knee should bow to ME found in Isaiah 45:21-24.
“Tell you, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who has declared this from ancient time? who has told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside me. (Now this verse alone should tell you that there was NO God beside or WITH THE God ,Yahweh, from all eternity past being CO EQUAL with him and CO ETERNAL with him as the doctrine of the trinity teaches.)
22. Look unto me, and be you saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.
23. I have sworn by myself, (please notice that it does not have WE not sworn by ourselves, but rather I singular have sworn by MYSELF) the word (my spoken word or SAYING) is gone out of MY MOUTH in righteousness, and shall not return, That (or so that or in order that) unto ME (Yahweh) every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.
24. Surely, shall one say, IN the LORD (or surely THAT ONE shall say or HE shall say IN Yahweh) have I righteousness and strength: even to him (Speaking of THAT ONE who IN Yahweh was righteous, who we now know is speaking of Jesus) shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.”
So then, the REASON that every knee shall bow and every tongue confess unto Yahweh is because of his SPOKEN WORD gone out of his MOUTH in RIGHTEOUSNESS. Pay close attention, because THIS is HOW Jesus came into existence. This is a prophecy of Jesus being that RIGHTEOUS ONE IN Yahweh, THAT ONE who shall say IN Yahweh or IN the LORD I have RIGHTEOUSNESS giving all the glory to his God and Father. And I you read the WHOLE CONTEXT from Isaiah 42:1 through Isaiah 49, then there is NO doubt that the ONE these verses are prophesying of is Jesus with whom God will share his glory and with NO other. Be patient and we will cover some of those verses.
But for now let us read Philippians 2:8-11, which teaches us HOW every knee shall bow down to Yahweh the Most High God.
“And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9. WHEREFORE (Or for this very REASON of Jesus becoming OBEDIENT unto death) God (Yahweh the Father) also has HIGHLY EXALTED exalted him, and HAS GIVEN him a NAME which is above every name:
10. That (or so that or in order that) at the NAME of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11. And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, TO the glory of God the FATHER”
The NAME Jesus means the salvation OF Yahweh. In the context of Isaiah Yahweh speaking of Jesus as HIS salvation or MY salvation. There is not two saviors. Yahweh is THE ONE savior who uses the MAN Jesus to SAVE mankind from sin. And BY that MAN Jesus Yahweh will judge the world by COMMITTING all judgment TO his SON Jesus.
Please read Isaiah 49:4 where Yahweh speaks through the scriptures TO Jesus saying to him you are MY salvation. Jesus knew the scriptures spoke of him.
"And HE (Yahweh) said, It is a light thing that YOU (my SON) should be MY servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give YOU for a light to the Gentiles, THAT (or so THAT, or in order THAT) YOU may be MY salvation unto the end of the earth."
This is what the NAME Jesus means. Jesus is God's Salvation unto the end of the earth for whosoever BELIEVES in God's SALVATION. So then anyone NOT believing in Jesus is NOT believing in Yahweh the Father's SALVATION that HE HIMSELF provided for ALL of mankind for whosoever of any human being to BELIEVE and be being saved to receive eternal life in the world to come. Now let us read Acts 17:29,30, where Yahweh the Father will JUDGE to world BY THAT MAN Jesus.
"For as much then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
31. Because HE (Yahweh the Godhead) has appointed a day, in the which HE (Yahweh the Godhead who is alone the FATHER) will JUDGE the world in righteousness BY THAT MAN whom HE has ordained; whereof HE has given assurance unto all men, in that HE has raised HIM from the dead."
Now we, as Christian, praise and worship Jesus now in this present world as our Lord and savior. But this verse in Philippians 2:11 as well as Isaiah 45:23 AND Romans 14:11 are ALL referring to those in the world to come, who will come and bow down before Jesus, to his NAME, in the 1000 year reign of Jesus TO the GLORY OF the Father. Simply put when ever the SON is praise, worshiped, honored, and glorified, then FATHER is praised worshiped, honored, and glorified. But Jesus is NOT the FATHER and the Father is NOT the SON. Rather Yahweh the Father is the ONE and only TRUE God who highly exalted his NEW creation of a MAN, a human being, having NO divine nature to partake of the Father's very own divine nature of immortality to become a God under and BESIDE his God and Father to rule for Yahweh at his Father right hand side.
We, as Christians, honor Jesus now in this present world even as we honor the Father, because this is the WILL of Yahweh that we honor his SON Jesus even as we honor Yahweh the Father. But in the world to come ALL, who survive the wrath of God, will bow down to the NAME of Jesus TO the glory OF the FATHER Yahweh, because the Father HIGHLY EXALTED his SON Jesus to BECOME a GOD to rule and reign at his side on his FATHER'S throne.
There are many verses all through the New Testament clearly teaching us in simplicity that Jesus is a God under and subject to his God and Father. I cover all these verses in some of my other studies on this subject of the trinity and the deity of Jesus.
I do NOT argue against the DEITY of Jesus AFTER his death and resurrection, BUT I do argue that Jesus is NOT fully God and fully man at the same time in the days of his FLESH. And I do argue that Jesus is NOT the ALMIGHTY God Yahweh both in the days of his flesh and in the world to come. Jesus was, is now and ever shall be UNDER his God and Father Yahweh. Now BEFORE Jesus came into existence by the SPOKEN word of Yahweh there was ONLY Yahweh ALONE by himself. Yahweh ALOE is the SOURCE of all creation. Yahweh IS the ETERNAL SPIRIT and all things seen and unseen came forth out from the MOUTH of Yahweh being WITHIN Yahweh as his IMAGE of what he himself desires to BE or to become into existence where it never existed before except in WITHIN Yahweh's thoughts and imaginations to perform.
Please read Hebrews 5:5-10 where we about the days of FLESH of Jesus.
"So also Christ glorified NOT himself to be made an high priest; but HE that said unto him, YOU are my Son, TODAY have I begotten you.
6. As he says also in another place, YOU are a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
7. Who in the days of his FLESH, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
8. Though HE were a Son, yet learned HE obedience by the things which HE suffered;
9. And being made perfect, HE became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey HIM;
10. CALLED of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec."
So then, Jesus was begotten of the Father on a certain DAY in time. Now the DAY that Jesus actually became to author of eternal salvation was the DAY he became obedient unto death to suffer and die a cruel death on the cross for the sins of the world. And the DAY Jesus was raised from the dead he ASCENDED into heaven and the Father Yahweh GAVE Jesus his very own divine nature to become God's ETERNAL SON TO HAVE life in himself even as the Father already had life in himself.
Please read John 5:
"For as the Father HAS life in himself; so has he GIVEN TO the Son TO HAVE (or literally TO BE HAVING) life in himself;
27. And has given him authority to execute judgment also, BECAUSE he is the Son of MAN."
Now DURING the DAYS of his FLESH Jesus upheld all things that was prophesied of him by the word of his power. The word of HIS power is speaking of Yahweh's power SPEAKING forth things into existence out of his mouth. We, as Christians, who believe in divine healing uphold healing by the confession of our mouth speaking forth the WORD of HIS power that we are healed in the name of Jesus. In the same way Jesus knew that the scripture spoke of him as being the Messiah that was prophesied to come. Basically Jesus answered the CALL of God similar to the Virgin Mary agreeing with God's word believing the word of HIS power and said be it done unto me according to your WORD and it was done. Jesus was conceived in Mary's womb by the word of HIS power.
Now let us go back to Romans 14:10-12 to see WHY we, as Christians, shall stand before the judgment seat of CHRIST and the rest of the world will give account to GOD.
“But why do you judge your brother? or why do you set at nought your brother (or say your brother is nothing, or judge your brother to not be saved)? for WE shall all stand before the judgment seat OF Christ. (Please notice that verse 10 here is speaking of Christians or brother and sisters in our Lord Christ Christ standing before the judgment seat OF Christ or of the anointed of Yahweh, or of Jesus the anointed of God)
11. For it is written, As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow TO ME, and every tongue shall confess to God. (and the context of Isaiah 45 we can see that verse 11 here is speaking of the MORTAL humans who survived the wrath of God to enter into the 1000 year reign of Jesus in the MORTAL bodies, who will THEN be judged at the END of the 1000 year by Yahweh the Almighty HIMSELF, which some Christians call the white throne judgment to distinguish it from the judgment seat of Christ that take place BEFORE the 1000 year reign of Jesus. There are TWO books, the LAMB'S book of life and then ANOTHER book of life at the END of the 1000 years will be opened and the REST of the dead will be judged by God from that book of life. Just read Revelation chapter 20)
12. So then every one of us shall give account of himself TO God.”
Yes every one of us will give account of himself to God. ALL who are found to be that good and faithful servant IN Jesus Christ AT his coming will be judge by God BY that MAN Jesus who Yahweh ordained and committed all judgment to his SON. And then God's SON will given all faithful believers IN him eternal life at HIS judgment seat BEFORE the 1000 year reign of Jesus.
Then ALL the rest of mankind, who survive the WRATH of God executed by God's SON Jesus, will enter into the 1000 year reign of Jesus in their MORTAL bodies to be taught of the Lord Yahweh and HIS Salvation, Jesus his SON. They will live and die through their generations to be judged by Yahweh himself from ANOTHER book of life at the END of the 1000 year reign of Jesus. This is the correct way to interpret Romans 14:10-12 in the LIGHT of the WHOLE word of God.
However, for the trinitarian mind the main issue here is the phrase “WE shall all stand before the judgment seat OF Christ.” being in connection or in the CONTEXT with the phrase “every one of US shall give account of himself TO God.” where they try and prove that Jesus the CHRIST himself is the ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God Yahweh, because Jesus the CHRIST shall judge us and every one of US shall give account TO God or be judged by GOD. The trinitarian's line of reasoning is that since the OLD Testament clearly teaches us that there is but ONE God, then there can NOT possibly be TWO God's in the New Testament, who will judge us. Therefore trinitarians conclude that Jesus the CHRIST must be without fail THE GOD Yahweh himself dogmatically demanding that there is no other way to interpret these verse in other way.
But again what does the Bible ITSELF teach us? Let us see what the WHOLE word of God teaches us by interpreting Romans 14:10-12 in the LIGHT of the rest of God's word. Again there are many verses in the New Testament teaching us in simplicity that the Father is the GOD OF his SON Jesus, which I cover ALL the verses thoroughly in another study called "Does Hebrews 1:10 Prove that Jesus is Yahweh?", so here in this study I am only going to quote one verse, which is AFTER the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus into heaven being HIGHLY EXALTED by Yahweh the Father to be a God under and subject TO his God and Father on his Father's throne to rule FOR Yahweh in his kingdom for 1000 years. Please read Revelation 3:11,12.
"Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12. Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of MY God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of MY God, and the name of the city of MY God, which is new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from MY God: and I will write upon him my new name."
Four times in this ONE verse Jesus clearly identifies Yahweh the Father as being HIS God. Now since Jesus is called God in Hebrews 1:8 and 9 by the Father, then the Bible ITSELF teaches us that in the NEW Testament there are indeed TWO Gods. The Father is THE ALMIGHTY God OF his SON Jesus, whom HE highly exalted to become a God to rule for his God and Father, while Yahweh RESTS during the SEVENTH 1000 year long day of the Lord. When the 1000 year reign of Jesus ends, then Jesus will commit the kingdom BACK into his God and Father's hands so the the Father may be ALL in ALL in the ages to come. What happens then the Bible does not say, but it sounds awesome, because it has not even enter into the mind of those who love him what God has prepared for them in the ages to come.
I mean mere simple common sense should tell anyone truly seeking the truth of the whole word of God that Jesus being a God who is under and subject to HIS God that Jesus is NOT THE God in whom is is under and subjected to obey.
We know that Jesus is the SON OF the MOST HIGH God.
We know that Yahweh is the Most High Almighty God.
We know that the Father is THE God OF and over his SON Jesus.
We know that Jesus is NOT the Father. So therefore
We know that Jesus is NOT Yahweh the Most High Almighty God, who ALONE is the FATHER.
Yet some trinity and oneness Christians still have problem with TWO God's and I do NOT understand WHY. I mean if God wants to do a NEW THING and create another GOD, then who are we to argue with our creator, because nothing is impossible with God? Please read a prophecy in the Old Testament where Yahweh is prophesying of doing NEW THINGS. And by the way NEW things means something that God had never done before.
Please read Jeremiah 31:22 which is a prophecy of Yahweh CREATING a NEW THING.
" How long will you go about, O you backsliding daughter? for the LORD has CREATED a NEW THING in the earth, (and the NEW THING that God CREATED in the earth is) A WOMAN SHALL compass a MAN."
The Hebrew word translated as "compass" here is "cabab", which means to surround. Jesus was conceived in the WOMB of a WOMAN the virgin Mary a NEW THING never done before. This same Hebrew word "cabab" is also translated as CARRIED ABOUT in 1 Samuel 5:8.
"They sent therefore and gathered all the lords of the Philistines unto them, and said, What shall we do with the ARK of the God of Israel? And they answered, Let the ARK of the God of Israel be CARRIED ABOUT unto Gath. And they CARRIED the ark of the God of Israel ABOUT thither.
9. And it was so, that, after they had CARRIED it ABOUT, the hand of the LORD was against the city with a very great destruction: and he smote the men of the city, both small and great, and they had emerods in their secret parts."
So then, if the Hebrew word "cabab" were correctly translated as CARRY ABOUT in Jeremiah 31:22 it word read like this.
"How long will you go about, O you backsliding daughter? for the LORD has CREATED a NEW THING in the earth, (and the NEW THING that God CREATED in the earth is) A WOMAN SHALL CARRY ABOUT a MAN."
Now let us see what Elizabeth says to the Virgin Mary after the MAN Jesus is conceived in her WOMB by the word of HIS power speaking of the word of Yahweh's power of his living word coming out of his mouth to CREATE the MAN Jesus in the WOMB of Mary to be COMPASSED and CARRIED ABOUT by a WOMAN in Luke 1:26-41.
"And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
27. To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
28. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, you that are highly favored, the Lord is with you: blessed are you among women.
29. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his SAYING, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
30. And the angel SAID unto her, Fear not, Mary: for you have found favor with God.
31. And, behold, you shall CONCEIVE in your WOMB, and bring forth a SON (or a MAN child who will grow to be a MAN), and shall call his name JESUS. (the NAME Jesus mean Yahweh saves, the salvation of Yahweh or God the savior.)
32. He shall be great, and SHALL BE CALLED the SON OF the Highest: and the Lord God shall GIVE unto him the throne of his father David:
33. And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
34. Then said Mary unto the angel, HOW shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
35. And the angel answered and SAID unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon you, and the POWER of the Highest shall overshadow you: therefore also that holy THING (or NEW THING that God is CREATING in you) which shall be BORN of you SHALL BE CALLED the SON OF God. (Jesus did not actually become the SON OF God until AFTER the cross when Jesus ascended into heaven right after his was raised form the dead, which is when Jesus was GIVEN TO HAVE the divine nature of immortality to become a God to rule for Yahweh during the Father's rest from all his work on the seventh 1000 year long day of the Lord. Yes Jesus was CALLED the SON OF God during his ministry, but he did not actually BECOME God's eternal Son until AFTER the cross. Please see the study "JESUS THE SON OF MAN" for all the verses.)
36. And, behold, your cousin Elisabeth, she has also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
37. For with God nothing shall be impossible. (this is when Mary BELIEVED the spoken word of Almighty God Yahweh and agree to be used of God to CARRY ABOUT COMPASSED in her WOMB the promised Messiah prophesied to be born of a VIRGIN. Now seeing that God himself chose to save mankind by doing a NEW THING and NOTHING is impossible with God, then why is it so hard for some Christians to see that God created and formed a child in the womb of Mary to be born the Son of MAN? Was Mary told that the child would be called Yahweh HIMSELF? Mary knew the scriptures as well and knew the prophecies of the coming savior to be born of a VIRGIN.)
38. And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me ACCORDING to your word. And the angel departed from her. (The word of the angel was the spoken word that CAME OUT FROM the mouth of God and given to Gabriel to come down from heaven to the earth to SPEAK to the Virgin Mary. So then, ACCORDING to God's WORD where are the PROPHECIES of a God/man being FULLY Almighty God and fully a man at the same time? Where are the PROPHECIES of God sending down a preexisting co eternal, co equal God the SON from heaven to become a man but yet remain full the divine eternal Almighty God at the same time?)
39. And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;
40. And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.
41. And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:
42. And she spoke out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb.
43. And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord (or the WOMAN CARRYING ABOUT my Lord) should come to me?
44. For, lo, as soon as the voice of your salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.
45. And blessed is she that BELIEVED: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. (I personally believe that if Mary did NOT believe that God would have kept going to find a Virgin woman who DID BELIEVE. This agrees with the rest of God's would where we must BELIEVE before the performance of God's word comes to pass. Jesus suffered and died for ALL of mankind so that WHOSOEVER BELIEVES might be saved. And it is clear that not all will be saved so those who teach Universalism where all will eventually be saved are in error.)
46. And Mary said, My soul does magnify the Lord,
47. And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.
48. For he has regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
49. For HE that is mighty has done to me great things; and holy is HIS NAME."
What is the GREAT and NEW THING that Yahweh do unto the Virgin Mary? Yahweh the mighty conceived in the WOMB or Mary a fetus surrounded by the WOMB of a WOMAN to be BORN a MAN child who would be NAMED Jesus, which means God my Savior, the salvation OF Yahweh and Yahweh saves. This Holy THING was CARRIED ABOUT SURROUNDED or COMPASSED by the WOMB of the Virgin WOMAN Mary for nine months just as Jeremiah 31:22 PROPHESIED.
Also please read Isaiah 43:18,19 where God prophesies of a coming day where the children of Israel are NOT to remember the FORMER things, because God is doing a NEW THING in the earth, which is to establish a NEW covenant with them.
"Remember you NOT the former things, neither consider the things of old.
19. Behold, I will do a NEW THING; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert."
Now if you read the CONTEXT all the way through to the end of Isaiah 45 you will see that this is a prophecy of Jesus being the NEW thing that God formed in the WOMB. But for now please read Isaiah 42:1-9.
" Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delights; I have put my spirit upon HIM: HE shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. (this is a PROPHECY of Jesus being ANOINTED of Yahweh)
2. HE shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
3. A bruised reed shall HE not break, and the smoking flax shall HE not quench: HE shall bring forth judgment unto truth.
4. HE shall not fail nor be discouraged, till HE have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.
5. Thus says God the LORD (Yahweh), he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which comes out of it; he that gives breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
6. I the LORD (Yahweh) have CALLED YOU (my servant, mine elect whom I have anointed with my Spirit) in righteousness, and will hold YOUR hand, and will keep YOU, and GIVE YOU for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; (Jesus quote this prophesy speaking of him in Luke right after he was ANOINTED by the Father to preach the gospel saying this is FULFILLED in your ears. Jesus knew that the scripture spoke of him.)
7. To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
8. I am the LORD (Actually the original text say I am YHWH or I am YAHWEH): that is my name (or Yahweh in my NAME): and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. (Yahweh is NOT saying that he will not share his glory with anyone, but rather he will not share his glory with ANOTHER, as in, another OTHER THAN his CHOSEN servant, who we now know is Jesus the FULFILLMENT of the SCRIPTURES prophesied to come.)
9. Behold, the FORMER things are come to pass, and NEW THINGS do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them."
Again the NEW THINGS are God having a SON and God given his Son for a COVENANT to to people. Not just the the Jews only but to ALL people.
Now let us read Isaiah 49:1-8.
"Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD has CALLED ME from the WOMB; from the bowels of my mother (or when I was conceived in my mother womb) has he made mention of my NAME.
2. And he has made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand has he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver has he hid me; (God kept his plan of salvation a SECRET from his enemy hiding the prophecy of his salvation a little here and a little there.)
3. And said unto me, You are my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified. (Notice Jesus is called Israel here. There are MANY types and shadows pointing to Jesus hidden in the Old Testament.)
4. Then I said, I have labored in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the LORD, and my work with my God.
5. And now, says the LORD that FORMED me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength.
6. And he said, It is a light thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give you for a light to the Gentiles, that you may be MY salvation unto the end of the earth.
7. Thus says the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despises, to him whom the nation abhors, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose you.
8. Thus says the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard you, and in a day of salvation have I helped you: and I will preserve you, and give you for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;"
So then, clearly seeing that God prophesied in his word that he was going to do a NEW THING and clearly seeing that there NO prophecy that even hints that this NEW THING was going to be God sending down his already preexisting SON co equal, co eternal from heaven to become a human being but yet remain the fully divine co equal co eternal God the Son at the same time having TWO natures, Then we must believe and teach what the Bible ITSELF teaches us in simplicity.
Philippians 2:6-11 clearly teaches us that whatever FORM Yahweh, or the word was he laid aside, stripped away or put off that form to take on HUMAN NATURE. The word was made FLESH and not the word was made flesh and REMAINED DIVINE at the same time. This is ADDING to the word of truth.
Please read John 5:15-31, which is right after Jesus healed a man and was being accused for WORKING of the Sabbath day by the Jews. Pay attention to what the Bible ITSELF is teaching us.
Religion has taught us that Jesus was EQUAL with God is every way and at the same time taught us that Jesus is Yahweh himself, which when you thing about make no sense whatsoever, because if Jesus truly was Yahweh himself there would be not need to try and prove that Jesus was EQUAL with Yahweh.
Anyway one of the verse used to TRY and prove that Jesus is equal with the Father is in this passage of scripture and Jesus clearly denies this false accusation of being equal with the Father.
“The man departed, and told the Jews that it was Jesus, which had made him whole.
16. And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the Sabbath day.
17. But Jesus answered them, My Father WORKS hitherto, and I work. (in other words, if you have a problem with me healing people on the Sabbath day, then you should take your accusations to Yahweh the Father, because I am only doing what HE is showing me to do.)
18. Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the Sabbath, but said also that God was his FATHER, making himself equal with God. (now Jesus himself was NOT making himself equal with Yahweh, but rather he was being falsely ACCUSED of making himself equal with God by the JEWS. Jesus clearly defends himself in the next verse.)
19. Then ANSWERED Jesus and said unto them (I am NOT making myself equal to God), Verily, verily, (or truly truly) I say unto you, The Son can do NOTHING OF HIMSELF, but what he SEES the Father do: for what things soever HE (my Father Yahweh) does, these also does the Son likewise.
20. For the Father loves the Son, and shows him all things that HIMSELF DOES: and he will show him greater works than these, that you may marvel.
21. For as the Father raises up the dead, and quickens them; even so the Son quickens whom he will. (This is not just speaking or raising the dead to die physically again like Lazarus, but rather the focus is on raising ALL the dead in the order to be JUDGED)
22. FOR (or BECAUSE) the Father judges NO man, but (RATHER Yahweh the Father) has COMMITTED ALL JUDGMENT unto the Son: (now this does not make Jesus the SON OF God to BE Almighty God HIMSELF any more that it make us to be God just because WE will be given the right to JUDGE the fallen angels. The REASON that Yahweh GAVE his SON Jesus the right to JUDGE all of mankind is)
23. THAT (or so that) all men should HONOR the Son, EVEN AS they HONOR the Father. He that honors NOT the Son honors NOT the Father which has sent him. (the word translated as “SENT” here literally mean COMMISSIONED him. The word commission means the act of COMMITTING or the GIVING of authority to accomplish a task. It means to grant or ENTRUST with power and authority to carry out a particular task.)
24. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that hears my word, AND believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
25. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. (the hour that IS coming is speaking of the yet two future resurrections and now is was speaking of those Jesus resurrected like Lazarus who died again. The FIRST resurrection is the judgment seat of Christ and the second resurrection is for the REST of the dead and living who have NOT yet been judged. And all others not standing before the judgment seat of Christ will give account to God at the white throne judgment at the end of the 1000 year reign of Jesus. The main point in this verse is to see that Jesus was GIVEN the power to raise the dead)
26. FOR (or BECAUSE) AS the Father HAS life in himself; so has he GIVEN to the Son TO HAVE life in himself; (This means that when Jesus was resurrected by his God and Father and he ascended into heaven right after talking with Mary Magdalene the Father GAVE to his SON Jesus his very own DIVINE nature of IMMORTALITY and the right for his SON to now GIVE this same divine nature of immortality to whom soever the SON desires. This is why Psalms 2 warns the world to KISS the SON lest they perish. BECAUSE Jesus as the Son of MAN anointed by God OVERCAME the enemy not to sin and became obedient to suffer and dies on the cross, Yahweh HIGHLY EXALTED his Son Jesus to become an eternal divine God under Yahweh.
27. AND has GIVEN him authority to execute judgment ALSO, (WHY? Why has Almighty God the Father GIVEN his SON Jesus authority or the RIGHT to execute judgment also?) BECAUSE he is the Son of MAN. (NOT because Jesus is Almighty God himself and NOT because Jesus is the Son of God, but rather BECAUSE Jesus was the Son of MAN a HUMAN being born of a woman who became OBEDIENT to do all the will of his God and Father)
28. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29. And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
30. I can OF MINE OWN SELF DO NOTHING: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which has sent me.
31. If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.”
You see dear child of God, Yahweh will judge all men BY that MAN Jesus the Christ, the ANOINTED OF God, who was ORDAINED by the one true and ONLY Almighty “UNKNOWN GOD” to the men of Athens, who raised that MAN Jesus from the dead. God is NOT a MAN neither is God the SON OF MAN. So simple logic teaches us that there MUST be TWO Gods; one God who is NOT a man nor the SON OF man and another God UNDER the one true God, which is a MAN and the Son OF MAN or mankind or the Son of humans.
Yahweh is the God OF Gods. Yahweh is the God OF Jesus the Christ. ACCORDING to HIS word there are TWO God's but according to "RELIGION" and the THEORIES of Bible theologians there can only be ONE God and THEREFORE according to THEM God must be a TRIUNE God being three persons in ONE God. And this creates a whole lot of ADD ON doctrines, and then have to try prove theses doctrine by the word of God that are not clearly taught in the word of truth; things like co eternal and co equal and even being DEITY or Yahweh himself in the FLESH being fully God and man at the same time having TWO natures. NONE of these things are ACCORDING the the WORD of God.
So for many many Christians WE find it much easier to believe that God created Jesus BY his SPOKE word as a fetus in the womb of Mary to be born a MAN child the Son of MAN. Then Jesus was ANOINTED or EMPOWERED BY the Father at his baptism. And all Jesus did was THROUGH the eternal Spirit dwelling IN him as the one actually doing the work. Then AFTER Jesus the Son of MAN became obedient to accomplish all of his God and Father's will Yahweh the Father HIGHLY EXALTED the Son of MAN to BECOME the ETERNAL SON OF God to be a God under and subject to Yahweh. BUT for a single DAY with Yahweh Jesus will reign FOR Yahweh with an IRON ROD. I cover all the verses in other studies for what I just said, but for now I want to point out that the GODHEAD is the Father alone and not three persons.
Please read Acts 17:23-31.
“For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore you ignorantly worship, HIM declare I unto you. (In other words, these men had an altar where they worshiped the supreme God of all other gods that they did not know so the called him the UNKNOWN GOD. Also notice that it is HIM, Yahweh, the Almighty God the FATHER whom Paul declares unto these men IS)
24. God (Now when it is not known exactly for SURE who the word “God” is referring to by the context, then do not just assume that it is referring to Jesus but rather assume it is referring to God the Father. This is NOT reading into the text what one desires it to mean, but rater it is interpreting the text in the LIGHT of the REST of God's word. Please see the study "DOES HEBREWS 1:10 PROVE THAT JESUS IS YAHWEH?" Scroll down to near the end of that study to find all the verses that proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that the disciples of Jesus ALWAYS clearly identified ONE God as being the FATHER and our one Lord as being Jesus.) that made the world and all things therein, seeing that HE is Lord of heaven and earth, dwells not in temples made with hands;
25. Neither is worshiped with men's hands, as though HE needed any thing, seeing HE gives to all life, and breath, and all things;
26. And (HE) has made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
27. That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after HIM, and find HIM, though he be not far from every one of us:
28. For in HIM we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also HIS offspring.
29. For as much then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead (or the head God, the highest God, or THE God OF all gods that you have raised and altar to calling him the UNKNOWN GOD) is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
30. And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commands all men every where to repent:
31. Because HE has appointed a day, in the which HE will judge the world in righteousness BY that MAN whom HE has ordained; whereof HE has given assurance unto all men, in that HE has raised HIM (his SON Jesus) from the dead.”
There can be MANY Gods set up to become God BY Yahweh, but there can only be ON God who IS THE ALMIGHTY GODHEAD having NO other God over him. And since the Bible ITSELF clearly teaches us that The Father is the God OF Jesus the Christ, then it is impossible for Jesus to BE Almighty God HIMSELF. Jesus did indeed COME OUT FROM Yahweh, but so does everything and everyone else. God is SPIRIT and every that that is made was made BY Spirit and FROM Spirit FOR Spirit.
Let us move on to the next verse used to try and prove the doctrine of the trinity.
#3. Verse to try and prove the trinity is Revelation 1:6-11, which says,
“And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
6. And has made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
7. Behold, he comes with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. (Now because of verse 5 and 6 trinitarians ASSUME that the one speaking in verses 8-11 is Jesus Christ. First please notice that phrase Even so, Amen.” which is often used as the ENDING of a thought, a prayer or the one speaking. So the one speaking in verses 8-11 is the ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God Yahweh the Father HIMSELF, who was, who is, and who is to come, the one who sits on the throne. And this is easily proven when one truly seeking the TRUTH of the whole word of God follows the CONTEXT all the way through to Revelation chapter 5:6 where where the LAMB, who we all know is Jesus comes OVER TO the ONE sitting on the throne and takes the book out of HIS hand of HIM, who sits on the throne. In Revelation chapter 4 it is the Lord God Almighty, which was, and is and is to come, as the one who sits on the throne to whom Jesus comes over to and takes the book out of HIS hand who sit on the throne. And all the way through this context the one which is, and which was, and which is to come, who sits on the throne is clearly identified as being the ALMIGHTY. So then, Revelation 1:8-11 is NOT Jesus saying that he himself is the Almighty as some Christians dogmatically demand to try and prove their doctrine of the trinity, oneness and deity of Jesus. Please read the study “IS JESUS THE ALMIGHTY GOD?”.)
8. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, says the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
9. I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
10. I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
11. Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What you see, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.”
As I have said many times any verse or verses taken OUT of CONTEXT and viewed ALONE and APART for the REST of God's word may SEEM to saying something that it is NOT truly saying when it is LEFT IN its' context and correctly interpreted in the LIGHT of the WHOLE word of God.
And this is what has happened here, so then, as you read the CONTEXT please notice TWO VOICES that are speaking to John. The FIRST VOICE is like as a TRUMPET, which John points out specifically as being the FIRST voice in Revelation 4:1.
“After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the FIRST VOICE which I heard was as it were of a TRUMPET talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show you things which must be hereafter.”
The second voice was the voice of Jesus having the sound of many waters. Please see Revelation 1:12-15.
“And I turned to SEE the VOICE that spoke with me. And being turned, (or when I turned around to SEE who the voice as of a TRUMPET belonged to, and as I turned) I SAW seven golden candlesticks;
13. And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15. And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and HIS VOICE as the sound of many waters.”
TWO voices means TWO people, persons or beings. And these TWO are the one true and only Almighty God the Father and his SON Jesus. Follow the CONTEXT of the one which is, which was, and which is to come and you will find him sitting of the throne. Please read Revelation 4:8-11 on through Revelation 5:1-6.
“And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
9. And when those beasts give glory and honor and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who lives for ever and ever,
10. The four and twenty elders fall down before HIM that sat on the throne, and worship him that lives for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
11. You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for you have created all things, and for your pleasure they are and were created.”
So then, the ONE who sits on the THRONE who was and is and is to come is the Lord God ALMIGHTY, but we still do not know WHO this ALMIGHTY God THE God of Gods is without the REST of God's word. We can ASSUME anything we want, but that does NOT make it to be the TRUTH of the WHOLE word of God so let us keep reading the CONTEXT to see what the Bible ITSELF teaches us.
“And I saw in the right hand of HIM that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
2. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3. And no MAN in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4. And I wept much, BECAUSE no MAN was found WORTHY to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. (please notice that they were not searching of God to be WORTHY to open the book! And the were not searching for a God/man who was worthy to open the book! NO according to the WORD of God they needed a MAN who was found WORTHY to open the book. And WHO did they find WORTH to open the book?)
5. And one of the elders said unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
6. And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
7. And HE (the LAMB of Almighty God the MAN Jesus Christ) CAME and took the book OUT of the right hand of HIM that sat upon the throne.”
So NO! A thousand times NO, the Bible ITSELF does not teach us that Jesus IS the ALMIGHTY God Yahweh himself being fully God and fully a man at the same time having TWO natures, when it is correctly interpreted in the LIGHT of the WHOLE word of God. Jesus did not BECOME a God until AFTER the cross. Again there can be many God's but only ONE God who is the ALMIGHTY God and the Bible itself always clearly identifies the FATHER as being the ONE and ONLY TRUE God and Jesus as being our one Lord. Therefore any verse that SEEMS to say something different must be correctly interpreted in the LIGHT of the whole word of God.
#4. Verse to try and prove the trinity is Hebrews 1:1-13, which says,
“ God, (Yahweh Almighty God the Father) who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers BY the prophets,
2. Has in these last days spoken unto us BY his Son, whom HE has appointed heir of all things, by whom (or FOR whom or FOR the sake of whom) ALSO HE (Yahweh himself by his spoken word or saying) made the worlds;
3. Who (referring back to the SON OF Yahweh) being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, WHEN he (the SON OF Yahweh) had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; (the LITERAL translation of the this verse is “Who being in the radiance of the glory and the image of the understanding of him carrying on besides the all to the declaration of the ability of him through himself making the cleansing of us from sin is seated at right hand of the great togetherness or Majesty on high or in heights.” The word “THINGS” is not in the original text. The ALL can mean US as the NEW creation of God that Jesus supports, upholds or carries, or bears the all being US the new creation by the power of Yahweh's word, WHEN Jesus purged our sins by dying on the cross and after that is now sat down by the right hand of Almighty God Yahweh in heaven. Verse 3 has nothing to do with Jesus upholding the entire universe by the power of his own word. It was Jesus alone by himself who BEARS our sin and NOT that we bear our own sin. The WHEN that Jesus upheld the ALL or carried the ALL by the power of Yahweh's word was WHEN Jesus purged our SINS. And after that Jesus was GIVEN the divine nature of immortality)
4. Being MADE (or HIGHLY EXALTED to BECOME) so much better than the angels, as he has BY inheritance OBTAINED a more excellent NAME than they.
5. For unto which of the angels said he at any time, You are my Son, THIS DAY have I begotten you? And again, I WILL BE to him a Father, and he SHALL BE to me a Son? (this verse alone should prove to those truly seeking the truth that Jesus is NOT co eternal with Yahweh and had a BEGINNING on a certain DAY in time. How can Jesus SHALL BE God's SON if so be the SON OF God always preexisted with God at his side from all eternity past never having a beginning? How can an ETERNAL SON of God die? How can God be a MAN or the SON OF MAN when the Bibles clearly teaches us that God is NOT a MAN neither the SON of MAN? Jesus said of himself that he was the Son of MAN twice as many times as he is CALLED the Son of God. THIS DAY was the day when Jesus was resurrected and ascended into heaven to be GIVEN the divine nature of immortality BY the Father was the DAY that Jesus actually BECOME the SON OF God and was HIGHLY EXALTED to be a God and sit on his God and Father's throne.)
6. And again, WHEN HE BRINGS in the first begotten into the world (speaking of WHEN Almighty God Yahweh the Father BRINGS his SON Jesus into the world AT the SECOND coming of Jesus), HE says, And let all the angels of God worship him. (so not only will all humans worship Jesus in the world to come during the 1000 year year of Jesus ruling FOR Yahweh, but also the angels will worship Jesus as well.)
7. And of the angels he says, Who makes his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
8. BUT unto the SON he says, Your throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of your kingdom.
9. You have loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; THEREFORE (or for this very reason of you overcoming the enemy to not sin to be crucified as an INNOCENT MAN) God, even YOUR God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness above you fellows. (Now to me and many many other Christians it is NOT possible for an ALMIGHTY God to have another God over him and Jesus has Almighty God teh Father OVER him as being the GOD OF his SON. Thus Jesus is NOT co equal with his God and Father.)
10. And, You, Lord, in the beginning have laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of YOUR hands:
11. They shall perish; but you remain; and they all shall wax old as does a garment;
12. And as a vesture shall you fold them up, and they shall be changed: but you are the same, and your years shall not fail. (Now trinitarians read the above three verses as meaning that the writer of Hebrews is quoting Psalm 102:25 as being the FATHER still yet speaking TO his SON Jesus, but this is ASSUMED by trinitarians to be the INTENT of the writer of Hebrews. The very CONTEXT of verses 8 and 9 clearly teaches us that the writer of Hebrews is NOT trying to prove that Jesus is Yahweh himself, because he quotes from a different Psalm to show us that Yahweh is the God and Father OF his Son Jesus. So then, after the writer of Hebrews shows how Jesus is highly exalted ABOVE the angels he gives the GLORY to Yahweh by quoting Psalm 102:25-27 for highly exalting his Son Jesus.)
13. But to which of the ANGELS said HE (the LORD Yahweh of verse 10 and the FATHER of verse 8) at any time, Sit on MY right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool?”
The speaker of Psalm 102:25-27 is NOT Almighty God Yahweh the FATHER speaking TO his SON as it APPEARS to be in Hebrews 1:10-13. The pronoun “HE” in verse 13 obviously refers to the FATHER the one speaking TO his SON Jesus in verse 8 and the one to whom another is speaking TO in Psalm 102:25-27 is Yahweh the Father.
In other words, it is the FATHER speaking TO his SON Jesus in Hebrews 1:8,9.
And it is another human being speaking TO the FATHER in Hebrews 1:10-12.
Here is Psalm 102:22-28 which the writer of Hebrews quoted in Hebrews 1:10-12.
“When the people are gathered together, and the kingdoms, to serve the LORD.(Yahweh)
23. HE weakened my strength in the way; HE shortened my days.
24. I said, (the Psalmist praying this prayer TO Yahweh the FATHER saying) O my God, take me not away in the midst of my days: your years are throughout all generations.
25. Of old have YOU laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of YOUR hands.
26. They shall perish, but YOU shall endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shall YOU change them, and they shall be changed:
27. But YOU are the same, and your years shall have no end.
28. The children of YOUR servants shall continue, and their seed shall be established before you.”
Now this AGREES with the prophet Isaiah which clearly teaches us that Yahweh was ALONE when HE by HIMSELF created the heavens and the earth and ALL things. Please read Isaiah 44:24 which clearly teaches us the Almighty God YAHWEH created all things.
“Thus says the LORD (Yahweh), your redeemer, and HE that formed YOU from the womb, I am the LORD (Yahweh) that make ALL things; that stretches forth the heavens ALONE; that spreads abroad the earth by MYSELF;”
This verse alone should teach anyone who is truly seeking the truth of the whole word of God that NO one was WITH God in the beginning and he ALONE and BY HIMSELF created ALL things by SPEAKING them into existence.
John 1:1 does NOT say Jesus was WITH God in the beginning.
Nor does John 1:1 say that the SON was WITH God in the beginning.
John 1:1 simply says that the "word" was with God and everything that was made by HIM meaning God who made all thing BY speaking his "logos' his word his SAYING.
This agrees with 1 Timothy 6:13-16 which teaches us in simplicity that there is only ONE supreme God who ALONE has always been immortal and the ONE Almighty God is clearly identified and the FATHER who is SPIRIT and INVISIBLE who NO man have seen NOR can see. And Men have seen Jesus.
1 Timothy 6:13-16.
"I give you charge in the sight of God, who quickens ALL THINGS (or who makes all things ALIVE or gives the breath of life to all things), AND before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;
14. THAT you keep this commandment (or teaching or instruction) without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
15. Which in his times (speaking about the first and second comings of Jesus) he (Jesus) shall show, WHO is the blessed and ONLY Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
16. WHO ONLY has immortality, dwelling in the light which NO man can approach unto; whom NO man has seen, NOR CAN SEE: to whom be honor and power everlasting. Amen."
Jesus came to show us the FATHER the INVISIBLE and ONLY sovereign God, who ONLY has always had immortality.
Let us move on to the fifth verse used to try and prove the doctrine of the trinity and that Jesus is Yahweh himself being fully Almighty God and fully a human being at the same time.
#5. Verse to prove the trinity is 1 Thessalonians 4:14-18, which says,
“For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16. For the Lord HIMSELF shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.”
Now when I trinitarian reads this passage of scripture they see in verse 14 that GOD will bring with him the dead saints, who have died IN Jesus. And then since they have been taught that it is JESUS who is coming again they conclude that Jesus must be GOD HIMSELF who will bring with him the dead in Christ.
The truth of the matter is that Almighty God Yahweh the FATHER will come WITH his SON Jesus at the second coming of Jesus. We will look at those verses in a moment. But for now I want you to recall what we just learned in this study that the Father has HIGHLY EXALTED his SON Jesus to BECOME a GOD to rule FOR him WHEN Jesus returns.
So then, the TITLE "God" does not make Jesus to be Yahweh, because the one true and ONLY ALMIGHTY God Yahweh is the God OF Gods. These other God's are not more YAHWEH(S), but rather Gods set up BY the ONE God Yahweh the Father. My point is that Jesus will be called God, worship even as the Father is worshiped DURING the 1000 year reign of Jesus. And whenever God's SON is praised, honored, worship or thanked the Father receives all the GLORY and praise.
Remember Hebrews 1:6.
“And again, when HE brings (or when Almighty God himself BRINGS) in the first begotten into the world (Or again at the SECOND coming Almighty God the Father himself will BRING his SON Jesus, the first born from dead and the first fruit of many brethren back into the world, and WHEN Yahweh does this), HE says, And let all the angels of God WORSHIP him.”
So then, IN the world to come ALL the angels of God will worship Jesus, who will be ruling a reign as or for God during the Millennium or 1000 year reign of Jesus. In other words, just because 1 Thessalonians 4:14 says and GOD will bring with him the dead in Christ does NOT prove that Jesus is Yahweh himself, because Jesus is called God BY HIS God and Father Yahweh.
Also just as Hebrews 1:6 teaches us that the Father will BRING his SON Jesus into the world at the second coming of Jesus there are other verses as well that show us that the ALMIGHTY God Yahweh the Father will come WITH his SON Jesus at the second coming of Jesus.
Here is a list of references that you can read on your own. Some are vague while others make it pretty clear, and I may not have listed every verse, but rather only the ones that spoke to me to God coming with Jesus at the second coming of Jesus. Some are mainly for “oneness” believers showing them that in the world to come there will be TWO divine eternal Gods, who will be worshiped and NOT just ONE God.
I know this is hard to grasp when hearing this for the first time, but God himself PROPHESIED that he would do a NEW THING and that NEW thing is his SON Jesus, whom Yahweh himself highly exalted to become a God to rule by his side. Please read the study “OUR GOD IS ONE!” and “THERE IS BUT ONE GOD!” for all the verses that prove what I just said about being TWO God in the world to come, but for now here is that list of verses that show us that Yahweh will come WITH Jesus at his second coming.
Genesis 49:10; Deuteronomy 30:4-6; 1 Samuel 2:10; 2 Samuel 22; Psalm 50; Psalm 96:23; Isaiah 26:20,21; Isaiah 40:10,11; Isaiah 66:15,16; Ezekiel 48:35; Daniel 7:13,14; Joel 3:16-21; Zephanian 3:16-20; Zechariah 2:5-13; Zechariah 8:3; Zechariah 9:14-16; Zechariah 14:1-9, 1 Thessalonians 4:14; Titus 2:13; Revelation 6:15-17.
Again I do not deny that Jesus is GOD AFTER he was Highly exalted by the Father because of his obedience to do all the will of the Father
Nor do I deny the miraculous virgin birth of Jesus. I truly believe that Jesus came forth OUT FROM the Father.
I believe that Yahweh HIMSELF became INCARNATE in the flesh and NOT that the SON became incarnate in the flesh. Please read the study "WHAT DOES GO INCARNATE MEAN?", which teaches us that Yahweh himself BECOMES everything he creates when he speaks forth his word out from his mouth. The mains stream Orthodox churches teach that God the SON is the one who became flesh and ADD that he remained fully God and thus had TWO natures and TWO wills.
But when you really THINK those man-made doctrines through for yourself Jesus said he did not come to do his OWN will but the WILL of the FATHER and the doctrine of the trinity clearly teaches that Jesus is NOT the FATHER. I mean the Bible ITSELF only speaks of TWO WILL. The WILL of Jesus and the WILL of the FATHER.
"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
Now the phrase the will of God is found 23 times, but the FATHER is ALWAYS clearly identified and being God, with the exception of Hebrews 1:8,9 where Jesus as a God UNDER HIS God the FATHER.
The whole issue is trying to reconcile the Old Testament having the ONE God Yahweh with the NEW Testament where Jesus is called God by his Father Yahweh.
Thomas calls Jesus God AFTER his resurrection.
Yahweh said that he would do a NEW THING.
Yahweh says with ANOTHER I will not share my glory and some interpret this to mean that God will not share his glory with anyone. But we KNOW that God shares his glory WITH his SON Jesus. So the NEW THING is that NOW there are TWO Gods with Yahweh being THE God of Gods.
Every time any trinitarian try to make Jesus to be Yahweh the Almighty they in turn make Jesus to be the FATHER. Why do you think that the ONENESS believer separated from the trinity? They focus so much on making Jesus Yahweh that they lost sight of Jesus being a SEPARATE person from the Father. Oneness believers THINK that in the world to come there will be only ONE sitting of the throne as if Jesus manifest himself back to being Yahweh.
Again if the trinity makes total sense to YOU, then I am fine with that. What you believe is between YOU and God. You have heard what I believe and teach.
But for me and many many other Christians more and more every day are being treated like dirt and the scum of the earth and even not being saved just because we cannot accept the man-made doctrine of the trinity as SOUND BIBLICAL teaching. I am helping a brother right now who was asked to leave the church over this issue of the doctrine of the trinity. His wife's parents are strict Lutherans and they convince their daughter to divorce her husband, because he was teaching his OWN children that Jesus was the SON OF God and not Almighty God himself.
I have heard sinners say to me that they could believe in a God, but they can NOT believe in some God is is three in one and one in three.
I have seen videos of Muslims converting weak Christians to Islam showing them from the BIBLE that Jesus is NOT Almighty God himself and then say why would you follow a religion that LIES to you.
Again I am fine if you make the choice to continue to believer in the trinity doctrine. All I ask is to quite compelling others to believe but saying that they are NOT true Christians until the believe God is a trinity God.
Thanks for reading and may God bless you richly as you continue to seek the truth of the whole word of God.
Your Brother in our Lord Jesus the Christ,
RETURN TO HOMEPAGE