OUR GOD IS ONE !
There is NO GOD BESIDE ME !
Now most Christians know that the Old Testament clearly teaches us that there is but ONE God. And most Christians know that Jesus is called God in Hebrews 1:8. And simple logic would tell us that since the is but ONE God and Jesus is called God, then Jesus must therefore BE the ONE God.
But is this what the WHOLE word of God teaches us?
Before we get into the word of God let me explain a little about the two MAIN teachings in the church.
First there are Christians who clearly see that Jesus is NOT the Father, but yet both the Father and his Son Jesus are called God in the New Testament. So in order to try and reconcile there being only ONE God these particulars Christians theorized the God must without fail be a PLURAL being who is three persons in ONE God. This is called the doctrine of the trinity.
Then there are Christian who say no to the trinity God theory and they came up with their own theory that Jesus is a manifestation of the Father and therefore Jesus IS the Father, as in, ONE and the self same divine eternal God. This church doctrine is called Oneness also called Modalism.
Now both of these two MAIN church denominational doctrines teach what is called the doctrine of the DEITY of Jesus which basically states that Jesus is fully God and fully a human being at the same time having TWO NATURES. In other words, both main stream churches teach that Jesus is fully divine and fully human in NATURE or substance.
Again these are the two MAIN teachings of the church, but there have also been other theories throughout church history as to the NATURE of Jesus, but because of other teachings of these groups that were obviously not sound Biblical teachings they were not given and ear to hear what they were saying about the nature of Jesus.
Also both of these two main stream church teachings leave the IMPRESSION that the truth MUST be one or the other of those two main stream church doctrines, as in, it is impossible for there to be any other option for Christians to believe. Thus many if not most Christians have settled on the doctrine of the trinity for many centuries, because they clearly see from the word of God that Jesus is most definitely NOT the Father.
However in these last days or the last hundred years or so may Christians are moving away from the doctrine of the trinity to rethink the doctrine of Oneness. What I mean by rethink is that many Christians are going back to the Old Testament teaching that God is ONE and not a plural trinity being of three persons in one God. And these Christians are called Unitarians.
Now please understand that Unitarians are DIVIDED and do not agree as to WHO Jesus is, but they all seem to agree that the Father is indeed the ONE true and ONLY Almighty God Yahweh the Father.
I once thought to myself, "Thank God I have finally found Christians, who believe what the Holy Spirit has been teaching me!", But after searching deeper I found that I could not agree with everything that Unitarians are teachings. Particularly I do NOT agree with Jesus being a mere man who is NOT to be worshiped.
So here is what the Holy Spirit has taught me. It all began as a questions that I myself personally had and I am sure many other Christians have had as well. And as you read this study in God's word please understand that I am teaching stage TWO of Jesus, which is the days of his FLESH. In other words there are THREE stages of Jesus. Stage one is before the word became FLESH. Stage two is when Jesus walked on the earth and stage three is AFTER his death and resurrection.
Here are the three main questions that I asked God, because of the contradictions I was seeing between that doctrine of the trinity and the Bible:
#1. Did Jesus do the works men saw him do, because Jesus was Almighty God Yahweh himself as the doctrine of the trinity and the doctrine of oneness or modalism teaches?
#2. Did Jesus do the works men saw him do, because Jesus was the SON OF God having advantage over all other humans being God's only begotten SON?
#3. Did Jesus do the works men saw him do, because he was the Son of MAN, who was ANOINTED OF God having NO advantage over any other human being who believes on God's Son having the SAME anointing dwelling in them?
All three of these began a THEORIES of questions that I had, which I asked God and over time little by little I concluded that # 3 was the best soundest Biblical answer that does not seem to contradict any other part of God's word.
Now this does not mean that it does not contradict the man-made THEORIES of the doctrine of Oneness or Modalism.
It does not mean that it does not contradict the man-made THEORY of the doctrine of the Trinity.
And it does not mean that it does not contradict the man-made THEORY of the doctrine of the Deity of Jesus.
Remember that all three of the above man made theories were formulated by men to TRY and reconcile what SEEMED to be a contradiction in God's word where in the OLD Testament there was but ONE God and in the NEW Testament there are definitely TWO God's, the Father and his Son Jesus where The Father is THE God OF his SON Jesus whom the Father calls God in Hebrews 1:8,9.
"But unto the Son he (Yahweh, your Father) says, YOUR throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of thy kingdom.
9. You have loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; THEREFORE (or for this very reason of you loving righteousness and hating sin) God (Yahweh your Father), EVEN YOUR God, has anointed you with the oil of gladness above your fellows."
Now what some Christians have failed to consider and see is that Jesus is CALLED God BY HIS God. And that Jesus being called God by HIS God is AFTER Jesus loved righteousness and hated iniquity, which had to being during the days of the FLESH of Jesus, because there is NO sin in heaven.
Let us read Hebrews 1:5,6 where the writer of Hebrews is quoting Psalm 2:7 and I wan you to notice that this is a PROPHECY of a certain DAY in time where God would one day have a SON and on that certain day in time God would become a FATHER.
"For unto which of the angels said he at any time, You are my Son, THIS DAY have I begotten you? And again, I WILL BE be to him a Father, and he SHALL BE to me a Son?
6. And again (speaking of the second coming), WHEN he (Yahweh the Father) brings in the FIRST begotten into the world, he says, And let all the angels of God worship him."
So then, WHEN was the FIRST begotten whom we know is speaking of Jesus FIRST begotten?
#1. Was Jesus FIRST begotten in eternity past as some Christians believe and teach by THEORY without and specific verses that clearly teach us in simplicity that Jesus was begotten so long ago in eternity past that one could say that Jesus has ALWAYS eternally existed with God at his side?
This would mean that Jesus as God's eternal Son would be begotten a second time at his virgin birth. In other words, if #1 is the correct answer, then the scripture must support by prophecy that God the Son would come down from heaven and be born a second time of a woman.
#2. Was Jesus FIRST begotten at his VIRGIN birth be born of a woman to be BORN as the SON OF God being fully the divine God and fully a human being at the same time having TWO natures on divine and one human?
Now some Christians combine #1 and #2 together, but where are the scriptures to support their theory? Where does it say in the Bible that Jesus had two natures in the days of his flesh?
#3. Was Jesus FIRST begotten at his RESURRECTION when he ascended into heaven to be GIVEN the divine nature of IMMORTALITY or eternal life BY his God and Father.
Let us see what the word of TRUTH teaches us allowing the scriptures to speak for themselves. Please go to Hebrews chapter 5 and read Hebrews 5:5-13 where Jesus was made to become our high priest.
"So also Christ glorified NOT himself to be MADE an high priest; but he (Almighty God Yahweh) that said unto him (Jesus), You are my Son, TODAY have I begotten you.
6. As he says also in another place, You are a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
7. Who (referring back to Jesus, the SON of MAN, who) in the days of his FLESH, WHEN he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him (Yahweh) that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
8. Though he were a Son, yet LEARNED he obedience by the things which he suffered;
9. And being made perfect, he (Jesus BECAME) the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
10. Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.
11. Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.
12. For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
13. For every one that uses milk is unskillful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe."
So then, clearly the word of truth teaches us in simplicity that Jesus BECAME the FIRST begotten SON OF God on the DAY that Almighty God raised the Son of MAN from the dead and Jesus ascended into heaven right after his resurrection when he told Mary Magdalene to NOT TOUCH him, BECAUSE he had not yet ascended to HIS God and Father.
Please read John 20:17-20, which was right after Jesus was resurrected from the dead.
"Jesus said unto her, Touch me NOT; for (or do NOT touch me BECAUSE) I am NOT YET ASCENDED to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
18. Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.
19. Then the SAME DAY at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
20. And when he had so said, he showed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord."
Then we learn the Thomas was not present with the other disciples that evening and said that he would not believe it was Jesus until he TOUCHED Jesus himself. Please read John 20:24-31.
"But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.
25. The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall SEE in his hands the print of the nails, AND put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe. (In other words, Thomas was saying that he would not believe it was truly Jesus until he both saw and TOUCHED Jesus for himself. From other verse we can see that the disciples believed in ghosts or spirits that could not be touched and handled like flesh and bone.)
26. And after eight days (the phrase after eight days literally reads after days eight. The first day of the week in the first century church was called the eighth day. So after day eight, which could have been the very next next but may not have been the very next day, but rather was after the eighth day or after the first day of the week) again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
27. Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither your finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither your hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. (in other words, NOW Jesus is saying TOUCH me for I am not a ghost or spirit, but just a few verses earlier Jesus specifically told Mary Magdalene to NOT TOUCH him, BECAUSE he had NOT YET ASCENDED to his God and Father. So to ME, Jesus ascended to the Father right after talking to Mary Magdalene and then DESCENDED back down to show himself ALIVE FOREVER MORE by many infallible proofs for forty days before he ASCEND back into heaven where is was before.)
28. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. (Now Thomas is NOT calling Jesus Yahweh the Father here, but rather calling Jesus God. Thomas and the other disciples knew that the scriptures spoke of Jesus being called God BY Yahweh the Father and God OF Jesus. They knew that the Christ or the ANOINTED OF God would be HIGHLY EXALTED to sit on God's throne to become a God under Yahweh to rule FOR Yahweh during his seventh 1000 year long day of REST. Isaiah 40:10 "Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand, and HIS ARM shall RULE FOR him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him." The ones who believed the words of Jesus knew that the scriptures spoke of him being the Christ or the anointed one prophesied to come who would be given the throne of David. So revelation came to Thomas that moment when he saw Jesus alive forever more that he was the ARM of Yahweh.)
29. Jesus said unto him, Thomas, because you have seen me, you have believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
30. And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: (Jesus appeared many times to his disciples fro forty days proving to them that he was not simply resurrected from the dead to die again, but rather that he was alive forever more never to die again. So to ME I see that Jesus was GIVEN the divine nature of immorality BY the Father Yahweh who ALONE has always had life within himself being the ONE divine eternal and INVISIBLE Spirit whom no man has ever seen nor can ever see. as we are clearly taught in 1 Timothy 6:14-16 and John 5:)
31. But these are written, that you might believe that Jesus is the CHRIST, the SON OF God; and that believing you might have life through his name."
Always take the SIMPLE verse to interpret the verses that OTHERS have INTERPRETED and dogmatically demand that the mean and cannot possible mean anything other than what THEY demand that they mean. Verse 31 here does NOT say that these things are written so that we are to believe that Jesus is Yahweh himself in the flesh being fully the Almighty God and fully a human being at the same time having TWO natures one divine and one human.
No a thousand time no! The word of truth in SIMPLICITY says that we are to believe that Jesus is the CHRIST, the SON OF the living God. Let us NOT read INTO the Scriptures that being God's SON dogmatically means that DURING the days of his FLESH that Jesus was fully the divine Almighty God himself AND fully a human being at the SAME time having TWO natures and TWO wills in order to explain HOW and ETERNAL being can DIE on the cross.
And even more so I implore Christians everywhere to stop turning away believers in Jesus, who QUESTION these man-made THEORIES of the main stream church denomination by dogmatically demanding that they MUST without fail believe that Jesus IS Yahweh HIMSELF in order to be saved, because NO where in the Bible ITSELF are we taught that we must believe that Jesus is Yahweh himself in order to be saved.
I have had so many believers write to me with tears in their eyes saying that they have been rejected by their church, because they questioned the doctrine of the trinity as being scriptural. Some have even been thrown out of the church that they had attended for years. Some are even being reject by their own family members simple, because they can no longer accept the doctrine of the trinity as being a sound Biblical teaching.
Now some may argue that Jesus has always preexisted as God the Son, but we have already seen from 1 Timothy 6:14-16 that the ONLY one who has always been immortal is the Father the invisible eternal Spirit who then GAVE the Son of MAN eternal life.
Others argue that Jesus was became the begotten Son of God when he was born of the virgin Mary, and I thought this myself until I took a closer look at God's word. Luke 1 teaches us that the Son of MAN was made flesh by the spoken word that came out from the mouth of God and was sent down from heaven by the angel Gabriel to be spoken to the virgin Mary. Then when Mary BELIEVED the spoken word was conceived in her womb to be born as the Son of MAN who would be CALLED the SON OF the Highest or the SON OF God.
Jesus knew the scriptures spoke of him and he upheld all the prophecies of him by believing and confessing the scriptures being fulfilled in him. Jesus said I am HE meaning the one prophesied to come in the scriptures. Jesus was prophesied to come before Abraham was ever born, but Jesus only preexisted as the spoken word which came out from the mouth of Yahweh the source of all creation.
Let us read Luke 1 first and then we will go to the Old Testament and closely examine the verses which clearly teaches us that Yahweh is ONE, as in, singular and not a plural triune or trinity God.
Luke 1:26-49."And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
27. To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
28. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, you that are highly favored, the Lord (Yahweh your God and Father) is with you: blessed are you among women.
29. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
30. And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for you have found favor with God (Yahweh the Father of all).
31 And, behold, you shall conceive in your womb, and bring forth a SON, and shall call his name JESUS.(which means Yahweh saves or the salvation OF Yahweh)
32. He shall be great, and SHALL BE CALLED the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God (Yahweh the Almighty or highest God) shall GIVE unto him (the SON) the throne of his father David: (Jesus was prophesied to come as the SEED of mankind through the seed of David the forefather of the Son of MAN who was given the name Jesus to become the salvation OF Yahweh as Yahweh's plan to save mankind through faith in the name of Jesus the only NAME given among men whereby we MUST be saved.)
33. And he (Jesus, the Son of MAN) shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
34. Then said Mary unto the angel, HOW shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
35. And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon you, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow you: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of you SHALL BE CALLED the Son of God. (Jesus was CALLED the SON OF God during the days of his FLESH, but in truth the Son of MAN did not actually become the SON OF God until Jesus became the FIRST begotten from the dead, the FIRST born form the dead among many brethren. Jesus is the BEGINNING of the creation of God speaking of God's NEW creation.)
36. And, behold, your cousin Elisabeth, she has also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
37. For with God (Yahweh the ONE God) nothing shall be impossible.
38. And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to your WORD.(or be it done unto me as you have SPOKEN the WORD of Yahweh) And the angel departed from her.
39. And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;
40. And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.
41. And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:
42. And she spoke out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb.
43. And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
44. For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.
45. And blessed is she that BELIEVED: for (or because Mary believed God's word spoken to her by the angle Gabriel saying be it done unto me according to your word) there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. (Yahweh the most high God)
46. And Mary said, My soul does magnify the Lord (Yahweh),
47. And my spirit has rejoiced in God (Yahweh) my Savior.
48. For he (Yahweh) has regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
49. For he (Yahweh) that is mighty has done to me great things; and holy is his (Yahweh's) name."
Now let us go to the Old Testament and take a deeper look at Yahweh being the ONE God who created all things by himself alone.
"Hear, O Israel: The LORD (Strong's #3068 YHWH or Yahweh always referring to the Almighty and most high God, Almighty God the Father) our God (#430 elohim) is ONE (#259 ehad) LORD (#3068 YHWH):"
Now some say that the Hebrew word "ehad", which is translated as ONE, is from the Hebrew root word "ehud" which means UNITED, therefore the Lord of Israel is PLURAL. Note: Strong's # 261 ehud is used one time in the Bible as a proper name Ehud which means UNITED. Now while this word ehud is very close to the Hebrew word ehad, it is NOT the same Hebrew word.
The word "ehad" means one, a certain one; first. It is translated as "one" (681 times), it is translated even as "a" (60 times), another, certain, first, and other, but NEVER as UNITED, and never as meaning plural. The word "ehad" is always singular.
For ME, I see Deuteronomy 6:4 referring to YHWH, or Yahweh, which some Bibles like the King James Version translate as Jehovah or LORD in all capital letters to always speak of the Almighty and most high God, who is our "elohim", or who is our Mighty One who is the ONE and ONLY ALMIGHTY and most high YHWH. In other words, the Lord God of Israel is the ONE and ONLY TRUE and supreme authority and power that is over ALL and the source of all. Or more precisely there can be ONLY ONE Almighty and MOST HIGH God and that HIGHEST power and authority is Yahweh, the Mighty one of Israel, the Mightiest of all mighty ones. The God of all Gods.
Now to ME translating Yahweh as LORD is some cases deceives some Christians to wrongly believe that our ONE Lord Jesus Christ is THE ONE LORD Yahweh the Father. Only they SAY or CLAIM that Jesus IS Yahweh, BUT Jesus is NOT the Father. However that Bible ITSELF always clearly identifies the ONE God as being the FATHER and our ONE Lord as being Jesus the Christ, the ANOINTED OF the Father.
Jesus himself identifies the ONE God as Yahweh and quotes this verse in Deuteronomy 6:4 to answer the question of what is the greatest commandment of Yahweh the Almighty God in Mark 12:29, which reads as follows.
But the word "Lord" here is the Greek word "kyrios", which many times speaks of Jesus and this brings confusion to some Christians, because they do not understand that the ONE LORD Yahweh has MADE Jesus to become HIS Lord of lords. And THE GREAT KING Yahweh has anointed Jesus to become HIS King of kings.
The word "ONE" here in Mark 12:29 in the Greek word "heis" or "hen" which means one, single. This word "heis" or "hen" is translated as "ONE", it is translated as "a", as "first", as some, and as certain. It is also translated as "agree" as one in agreement with Strong's #1106+4160.
So then, certainly the word "one" can and does have the meaning as being one in agreement with, or as one in purpose. And quite obviously Jesus clearly teaches us in the word of God that he is one in purpose and one in agreement with his God and Father, the Almighty and most high God, who is GREATER than ALL including being GREATER than his Son Jesus.
Now this verse is quite often taken out of context and is used to try and prove that either Jesus IS Almighty God the Father, in that Almighty God the Father IS the Son Jesus and that Jesus the Son IS Almighty God the Father. In other words, those that teach the DOCTRINE of "oneness" use this verse to try and make Jesus and Almighty God the Father to be ONE and the SELF SAME divine eternal being with no difference.
Also this same verse in John 10:30 is used by those that teach the DOCTRINE of the "trinity" which states that while Jesus, the Son of God, IS God, Jesus, or God the Son is NOT Almighty God the Father and Almighty God the Father is NOT his Son Jesus. This DOCTRINE of the trinity goes on to teach that BOTH Almighty God the Father and Jesus his Son are God, as in, bother are ALMIGHTY God, and that they EQUAL in EVERY WAY where neither is GREATER than nor less than the other, but Jesus is NOT the FATHER and the Father is NOT the SON.
Now while this second view is the most widely accepted teaching of the mainstream church of today it has NOT always been BLINDLY accepted throughout the entire history of the church. In other words, there is yet a THIRD interpretation of this verse of scripture found in John 10:30 where Jesus says, "I and my Father are ONE.", which can be seen to be believe by the early church.
Looking at church history we can see that the DOCTRINE of the trinity did not become widely accepted by the early church fathers until around the fourth century or about 500 years after the birth of the church. And it should also be noted that it was those early Christians which held fast to their belief in the ONE TRUE God being Almighty God the Father and Jesus being God's Son as being our Lord who were the ones who were executed because they would NOT accept this DOCTRINE of the trinity. Now to ME this raises a red flag and makes me question, who the TRUE believers were, when one brother in the Lord would kill another brother in the Lord just because they would not believe the same way where the ones who were killed opposed the doctrine of the trinity. I mean think about this for a moment. I myself could never kill a fellow brother or sister in the Lord or any one else for that matter and especially not for the reason that they just disagreed with the way that I believed. And on the other side of the coin I my self am fully persuaded that Almighty God the Father is the ONE TRUE God and that Jesus is his Son that I would die for this belief.
So then, this yet THIRD interpretation of this verse of scripture found in John 10:30 where Jesus is ONE with the Father is that Jesus is in complete AGREEMENT with his God and Father, who is the ONLY ONE TRUE Almighty and most high God where the ONE who is GREATER is Almighty God the FATHER. The very word "Almighty" means that the ONE who is the Almighty can NOT have ANY God over him and the Father is the God OF Jesus. So then, if simple easy to understand words having no need to be INTERPRETED mean any thing at all, then Jesus can NOT be THE ALMIGHTY God, because the Father is God over his SON Jesus.
Let us now read the CONTEXT of John 10:30 to see which INTERPRETATION fits the best in the LIGHT of the WHOLE word of God. Please keep in mind that I am just presenting to you the evidence and it is up to YOU to judge for yourself AFTER you have HEARD ALL the evidence. Now I am not DEMANDING that MY OPINION on this subject be a dogmatic doctrine that must without fail be believed or else it will cause you to loose your salvation. All I am asking is that you HEAR the WHOLE matter BEFORE you JUDGE what I have to say to be TRUTH or ERROR.
With that being said let us read John 10:29 the verse that
immediately proceeds the verse in question John 10:30, where Jesus
"I and my Father are one."
30. I and my Father are ONE."
So then, in verse 29, the very verse that immediately proceeds the verse in question we see that Jesus himself PLAINLY states that Almighty God the Father is GREATER than ALL right before Jesus says that he and his Father are ONE. So to ME if some one is GREATER than ALL, then EVERYONE, who is NOT Almighty God the Father HIMSELF is UNDER or SUBJECT to Almighty God the Father and is NEITHER; one and the SAME divine eternal being as Almighty God the Father, as the DOCTRINE of oneness states, NOR are those, who are ONE with the Father EQUAL in EVERY way with Almighty God the Father, where Almighty God the Father is neither GREATER than or LESS than those who are ONE with the Father, including Almighty God's Son Jesus, as the DOCTRINE of the trinity teaches.
Now I am not saying this just to be saying this having no scripture to prove what I am saying. I am quite sure that there may be some that want to argue and try and say the the word ALL does NOT include Jesus, therefore this verse still proves that Jesus IS God, because Jesus HIMSELF said he is ONE with the Father.
So then, in order to address this point that has been raised, let us compare scripture with scripture to see if this argument that the word "ALL" does NOT include Jesus agrees with the WHOLE word of God. Please read John 14:28 where Jesus CLEARLY and PLAINLY states that Almighty God the Father is GREATER than the Son Jesus.
Clearly this verse in John 14:28 leaves no doubt in MY mind that the word ALL in John 10:29,30 where the Father is GREATER than ALL does in fact INCLUDE his Son Jesus, because upon comparing scripture with scripture and leaving the verses in their CONTEXT we can PLAINLY see that Almighty God the Father is TRULY the ONLY TRUE and most high God, who is GREATER than his Son Jesus.
But if you remember, this is NOT what the DOCTRINE of the trinity teaches, which says that Almighty God the Father and God the Son are EQUAL in EVERY way, where NONE is GREATER than nor less than the other.
So for ME PERSONALLY I myself have to REJECT the
DOCTRINE of the trinity as well as the DOCTRINE of oneness, which
teaches that Jesus IS the Almighty God the Father, because they BOTH CONTRADICT the CLEAR, PLAIN, and SIMPLE word of TRUTH.
The TRUTH of the matter is that to US, as believers in Jesus, or at least to the early Christians and the Jews, there is ONLY ONE TRUE God, where the early Christians clearly say and teach that Almighty God the FATHER is the ONE God.
Please read 1 Corinthians 8:5,6, which PLAINLY teaches us that Almighty God the Father is the ONE TRUE and ONLY God and Jesus his Son is our ONE Lord.
6. But to US there is but ONE God (or ONE theos and WHO does the word of God CLEARLY and PLAINLY say that this ONE TRUE God is?), the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and ONE Lord (#2962 "kryios"and WHO does the Bible clearly say to US our ONE Lord is?) Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."
Therefore to ME I must believe and teach that Almighty God the FATHER is the ONE TRUE and ONLY most high God and Jesus his Son who is UNDER and subject to his God and Father is our only one true Lord of US.
ONE God and ONE Lord, where Almighty God the FATHER is the ONE TRUE God and his Son Jesus is the one true Lord.
So then, what about all the other verses that SEEM to clearly teach that Jesus IS God. What about Hebrews 1:8 where Almighty God HIMSELF calls his Son GOD?
Well when we read Hebrews 1:8 ALONE and out of CONTEXT and APART from the WHOLE word of God it certainly SEEMS that these words could be INTERPRETED as Jesus being God, because certainly his Father does in fact call his Son God. But does this TRULY mean that Jesus IS THE ONE true and only ALMIGHTY God as the DOCTRINE of the trinity would have us to believe, where the Father IS God, the Son IS God, and the Holy Spirit IS God and ALL are EQUAL in EVERY way where NONE is GREATER than or LESS than the other? Let's read Hebrews 1:8 first to refresh your memory as to what this verse actually says.
Yes, Almighty God clearly says in this verse to his Son, "Your throne O GOD, is for ever and ever:". BUT does this truly mean that Jesus IS God and EQUAL to his God and Father is EVERY way, as the DOCTRINE of the trinity teaches?
I certainly agree that Jesus IS God according to this verse, but I do NOT agree that Jesus is THE ALMIGHTY and MOST high God. For a deeper understanding of what I mean by this please read the study entitled "IS JESUS ALMIGHTY GOD?". But for now let us continue with study to see the truth that our God is ONE. and that he is NOT a so called triune or trinity God being three persons in one God.
Now to ME I have ALREADY clearly shown by the CLEAR, PLAIN and SIMPLE word of TRUTH that Almighty God the Father is GREATER than his Son Jesus, therefore in no way can they be EQUAL in every way as the DOCTRINE of the trinity FALSELY teaches.
So then, WHAT does Almighty God the Father MEAN here when he calls his Son God? To answer this question in a BIBLICAL SOUND manner we must again KEEP this verse in it's CONTEXT and compare scripture with scripture as we did before, but we must ALSO closely consider the MEANING of the word "God", which is the English translation of the Greek word "THEOS". Let's begin by reading this verse in it's context. Here is Hebrews 1:6-9, which clearly shows us that Almighty God the Father is the God of Jesus his Son.
"And again, WHEN he BRINGS in the first begotten into the world, he says, And LET all the angels of God worship him. (this is speaking of the second coming of Jesus WHEN the Father brings is Son Jesus back into the world to rule and reign for Yahweh during the 1000 year reign of Jesus.)
Now the word that is TRANSLATED as God with a capitol "G" is the Greek word "theos" the Strong's # 2316 which means God, god, gods, and godly. Now while this word usually and almost always refers to the ONE TRUE God Almighty God the Father it is also used to refer to idols as being false gods and is even used to refer to the fallen angel, Satan the devil in 2 Corinthians 4:4 as the god (or theos) of this world or age.
You see, even in this same verse where the word "theos" is used two times, where one time the Greek word "theos" is translated as "god" with a lower case "g" to distinguish it from meaning the ONE TRUE and ALMIGHTY God the Father and clearly show that it was referring to Satan the devil, who we know without a doubt is NOT God, as in, ALMIGHTY God the Father, the ONE TRUE God. And CLEARLY seeing that Satan is NOT Almighty God the Father, then we also KNOW without a doubt that the devil is NOT EQUAL with Almighty God the Father.
Can you not see that we would KNOW this TRUTH EVEN IF the translators CHOSE to translate this word "theos" that we know refers to Satan with a capitol "G" instead of a lower case "g" and that this MISS-TRANSLATION would still NOT make Satan God as in EQUAL to God is EVERY way, because of the CONTEXT. I mean IF Satan being called "god" was miss-translated as "God" we would still know that Satan is NOT the ONE TRUE and only ALMIGHTY God the Father by the CONTEXT.
So then, WHY do some try and MAKE Hebrews 1:8 to mean that Jesus IS God, as in, that Jesus THE ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God himself and thus Jesus is EQUAL to Almighty God the Father in EVERY way as the DOCTRINE of the trinity FALSELY teaches just because the Greek word "theos" was incorrectly translated as "God" with a capital "G" instead of a lower case "g" to distinguish Jesus as a god UNDER and SUBJECT to HIS God and Father?
To ME Jesus is simple called "theos" as being a TITLE just the same as Yahweh himself being called "El" or "Elohim" in the Old Testament is a TILE translated as "God". The Greek word "theos" is the equivalent of the Old testament word "elohim", which again is also a TITLE that is given to Almighty God.
BUT you see dear child of God, the word "elohim" is ALSO used to refer to angels and man as well. In the Old testament when an angel or a man was CALLED "ELOHIM" it was clear that just because they were CALLED "ELOHIM" that this did NOT mean that they were God, as in, the ALMIGHTY God the Father, but rather SIMPLY meant that they were god, they were elohim having been given authority BY Yahweh.
The SAME is also true in the New Testament when an angel or man is CALLED "theos". No one tries to dogmatically DEMAND that they are God, in that, they are the Almighty God and EQUAL with THE God. We simply know and are to understand that the angels of men are being called god, or given the TITLE god, as in, having been given authority over something or commissioned to do a task for Yahweh, no more, no less.
So WHY then, when Jesus is CALLED "theos" or given the TITLE God some automatically assume that Jesus IS THE ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD, who is also EQUAL with Almighty God in every way just because "theos" is translated as God with a capitol "G" by trinitarian BIAS translators and trinitarian teachers who point to the capital "G" is God deceiving Christians to wrongly believe that Jesus is EQUAL with Almighty God in EVERY way where neither is less than nor greater than the other?
Here is WHAT this Hebrew word "elohim" and it's New Testament equivalent the Greek word "theos" truly mean. The word "elohim" is a Hebrew word that means God or god---Strong's #430 elohim which means God (plural of majesty: plural in form, but singular in meaning, with a focus on great power); gods; any person characterized by greatness of power, MIGHTY ONE, great one, judge, mighty, very great, godly, angels, and exceeding.
In other words, Almighty God the Father is THE "ELOHIM" of the Elohim, the MIGHTIEST ONE of ALL, and all the others who are CALLED "ELOHIM" are merely mighty ones, who are given great power to judge BY Yahweh THE Almighty and most high Elohim.
And so it also when ALL others besides Almighty God the Father are CALLED "THEOS" are SIMPLY might ones, who are UNDER and subject TO Yahweh the Father. You see, being CALLED "theos" simply means that the person is a mighty one, who has been GIVEN great power and authority to judge BY THE Almighty THEOS, who alone is the Father, nothing more and nothing less.
Therefore when Jesus, the Son of Almighty God the Father is CALLED "theos" or God or god, then the writer simple means that Jesus is a mighty one, who has been GIVEN great authority and power to judge BY his God and Father Yahweh THE THEOS of theos or the God of Gods. The Father is THE God of Jesus, who has been highly exalted to become a God under his God and Father Yahweh the most high God.
Those who teach the DOCTRINE of the trinity should KNOW and should TEACH that Jesus being CALLED "theos" or God certainly does NOT mean the Jesus IS THE God, in that, Jesus IS the ONLY TRUE Almighty and MOST HIGH God the Father, because their DOCTRINE of the trinity clearly states that Jesus is NOT the Father and the Father is NOT Jesus the Son. I mean any one with eyes to see should be able to see that every time that Jesus is tried to be made to be Yahweh HIMSELF in turns makes Jesus to be the FATHER himself, because our ONE God is always clearly identified in the Bible as being the FATHER.
Therefore Jesus being CALLED "theos" or God must mean that Jesus is "A theos" or "A" God or "A" god, who is SIMPLY a mighty one who has been GIVEN great power and authority FROM the ONE and ONLY TRUE God Almighty God the FATHER, the Father and God OF Jesus.
So let us see if this interpretation is SOUND BIBLICAL TRUTH when closely examined in the LIGHT of the WHOLE word of God.
Was Jesus GIVEN all that he has BY his God and Father the ONLY TRUE Almighty and most high God? Yes or no? If Yes then why would and ALREADY Almighty God need to be GIVEN power and authority BY his God and Father?
Please read John 5:26,27 where we clearly see that Jesus is not only GIVEN authority to execute judgment BY Almighty God his God and Father, but ALSO that Jesus is GIVEN ETERNAL LIFE as well, EVEN as the Father has this ETERNAL LIFE in HIMSELF, is the LIFE that Almighty God the Father GIVES to his Son Jesus.
Now just think that through for a moment and ask yourself the question, "IF Jesus IS truly God and EQUAL with God in EVERY way as the DOCTRINE of the trinity FALSELY teaches us, then WHY would Jesus NEED to be GIVEN ETERNAL LIFE just as the Father has this same LIFE in HIMSELF?
Can you not see my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord that IF
Jesus was FULLY God and fully man at the SAME time as we have been taught by the man made DOCTRINE of the trinity, then Jesus would have
ALREADY had ETERNAL LIFE in HIMSELF and would have NO need for
Almighty God the Father to GIVE him ETERNAL LIFE. Here is John 5:26,27.
27. AND has GIVEN him AUTHORITY to execute judgment also (WHY? Why did Almighty God GIVE his Son Jesus AUTHORITY? Was it because Jesus was ALREADY God? Was it because Jesus was the Son of God? What does the word of TRUTH tell us?), BECAUSE he is the Son of MAN."
You see, my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, The TRUTH of the matter is that Jesus was HIGHLY EXALTED of Almighty God the Father, BECAUSE his Son became OBEDIENT even to being OBEDIENT unto death on the cross. And for the REASON of his Son's OBEDIENCE Almighty God his God and Father HIGHLY EXALTED his Son and GAVE him right to rule and reign upon his Father's throne and said of his Son,
"Your throne O "theos", or Your throne O mighty One whom I have GIVEN power and authority to rule and reign is for ever and ever. Almighty God even the mighty one the mightiest one of all who is over you has ANOINTED you with the oil of gladness above your fellows or above your fellowman."
I also want to point out that the VERY REASON WHY Jesus was GIVEN AUTHORITY in the Earth was NOT because he was GOD, and NOT because he was the SON of God, but BECAUSE Jesus was the Son of MAN. Please see my study entitled "JESUS THE SON OF MAN!" for a deeper understanding of this subject.
"But wait a minute brother Mark," some of you may be saying, "if you make Jesus to be "A" god and not THE God, then you are saying that there are TWO God's and the Bible CLEARLY says that there is but ONE God and that there is NO other gods besides him.
Yes, I agree that in the OLD Testament there are many verses that clearly teach us that there is but ONE God. But there are ALSO verse that clearly teach us that the ONE God is THE God OF Gods and the SOURCE of ALL creation. And the are also verses where Yahweh is prophesying of doing NEW THINGS, and just briefly for now one of the NEW THINGS Yahweh prophesied to do is to have a SON. I will explain more on this further on in this study, but for now let us focus on Yahweh the Father of all being the ONE Lord.
Here is one of the verses that say there is but ONE Lord or ONE YHWH or Yahweh, which ALWAYS refers to Almighty God the FATHER. Please read Isaiah 44:6-8, which says,
"Thus says the LORD (Strong's #3068 YHWH or Yahweh the Almighty and most high God) the King of Israel, and his (Jacob's) redeemer the LORD (#3068 YHWH) of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and BESIDES (#1107+4480) me there is NO God (#430 elohim or NO mighty one who is MIGHTIER than me).
7. And who, as I, shall CALL, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? And the THINGS that are coming, and shall come, let them show unto them. (This is a prophecy of the NEW THINGS that God has already brought to pass, but where yet in the future back then prophesying of the coming of the Messiah the chosen one whom God would anoint.)
8. Fear you not, neither be afraid: have not I told you from that time, and have declared it? You are even my witnesses. Is there a God (#433 "eloah" mighty one) BESIDES (#1107+4480) me? Yea, there is NO God (#6697or there is no mighty one or no other place of security besides me); I know not any."
So then, from this passage of scripture we can see that there is but ONE ALMIGHTY and MOST HIGH God where there is NO OTHER "elohim" or no other god or NO OTHER mighty one who is MIGHTIER than the ONE TRUE Almighty God the "elohim" or MIGHTY ONE of Israel.
Then in Isaiah 45:1-25 we read,
"Thus says the LORD (#3068 YHWH or Yahweh) to his ANOINTED, to Cyrus, whose RIGHT HAND I have holden (or upheld), to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
3. And I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you (Cyrus or you Jesus) may know that I, the LORD (#3068 YHWH), which CALL you by your NAME, am the God (#430 elohim or the Mighty one) of Israel.
4. For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called you by your name: I have SURNAMED (or I have bestowed upon you a name of honor, this I have GIVEN) you, though you have not known me.
8. Drop down, you heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD (#3068 YHWH) have created it. (which literally reads "I Yahweh I create HIM" speaking of Yahweh raining down the true bread from heaven who would be righteous and teach righteousness in the earth)
9. Woe unto him (that I Yahweh create) that strives with his Maker! (here I see Jesus reading the scriptures around age twelve seeing that many verses of scripture seem to be speaking of him and he is saying to God, 'you cannot be speaking of me, I am just a small child', but when he reads this verse he knows that he must be about his Father's business. Jesus came to understand that the scriptures spoke of him and that God was his Father. Please read Jeremiah 1:5-10 which is a prophecy of Jesus where God is talking to him as a CHILD. "Before I FORMED you in the belly I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet unto the NATIONS. 6. Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a CHILD. 7. But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for you shall go to all that I shall send you, and whatsoever I command you you shall speak. 8. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with you to deliver you, says the LORD. 9. Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. 10. See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant." Isaiah 50:4-8 teaches us that Yahweh gave Jesus the tongue of the learned and opened his ear to hear. The Holy Spirit taught Jesus morning by morning from the time he was a child that the scriptures spoke of HIM as being the one prophesied to come. And here Jesus is reading and hearing Yahweh say to him to not strive with his maker the one who created him.) Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashions it, What make you? Or your work, He has no hands?
10. Woe unto him that says unto his father, What beget you? Or to the woman, What have you brought forth ? (now while the Bible does not specifically say WHEN it is certain that came to know that he had no earthly Father at some point in his life and we know that Jesus at age 12 spoke of God as being his Father.)
11. Thus says the LORD (#3068 YHWH), the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command you me. (Yahweh is talking to the Son of MAN through his written word of prophecy saying to Jesus ASK of ME. Compare this ASK of ME with Psalm 2:7,8.)
13. I (Almighty God the Father) have raised HIM (him WHO? The prophesied one to come, the Son of MAN) up in righteousness, and I will direct all HIS ways: HE (again he WHO? The highly exalted Son of MAN) shall build my city (it is Jesus, God's savior, who builds the city of God), and HE (Jesus) shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, says the LORD (#3068 YHWH) of hosts.
14. Thus says the LORD (#3068 YHWH), The labor of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto you, and they shall be yours: they shall come after you; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto you, they shall make supplication unto you, saying, Surely God (#410 el) is IN you; and there is none else, there is no God (#430 elohim or there is no mightier one than the the mighty one who is IN you).
15. Verily you are a God (#410 el) that hides yourself (or keeps secrets to yourself), O God (#430 elohim) of Israel, the Savior. (Yahweh kept his plan of salvation a secret from his enemy for had the enemy known they would not have crucified the Lord of glory and thus sealing their own judgment for rebelling against God to try and take over his throne. Please read the study "UNDERSTANDING WHY?")
18. For thus says the LORD (#3068 YHWH) that created the heavens; God (#430 elohim the mighty one) himself that formed the earth and made it; he has established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD (#3068 YHWH); and there is none else.
20. Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, you that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god (#410 el or they pray unto a mighty one) that cannot save.
21. Tell you, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who has declared this from ancient time? who has told it from that time? Have not I the LORD (#3068 YHWH)? and there is no God (#430 elohim mighty one) ELSE BESIDE ( #1107+4480+5750) me; a just God (#410 el geat and mighty one) and a Savior; there is none BESIDE (#2108) me.
22. Look unto me, and be you saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God (#410 el or the Mighty one), and there is none else.
23. I have sworn by myself, (God was ALONE. there was no one WITH God at his side. There was no God the SON beside Yahweh, but rather the "word" the logos was WITHIN God) the WORD is gone out of my MOUTH in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. (some Christian use this verse to try and make Jesus to be Yahweh himself, because this verse clearly states that every knee shall bow to ME, which we all agree is speaking of Yahweh. And then they use Philippians 2 saying that every knee shall bow to Jesus and thus this proves that Jesus is Yahweh himself. But Philippians 2 teaches us that every knee shall bow to the NAME of Jesus TO the GLORY OF the Father. Please read the study "PHILIPPIANS 2:6-A TRINITARIAN DILEMMA!")
Again we see that the no other "elohim" or no other "el" SIMPLY means that there is NO OTHER mighty one who are mightier than the ONE TRUE ALMIGHTY "elohim" Almighty God the Father. Here is another verse that is sometimes used to show there is no other God which is found in Hosea 13:4, which says,
"Yet I am the LORD (#3068 YHWH) your God (#430 elohim the Mighty one) from the land of Egypt, and you shall know no god (#430 elohim mighty one) but me: for there is no savior (#3467) BESIDE (#1115) me."
Now having read these verses with Hebrew words "elohim", "el" and "eloah" show that they can be translated as mighty one rather than God or god it is easier to see that the TRUE meaning of the word "God" in these verses is that there is ONLY ONE TRUE MIGHTY ONE who is MIGHTIER than ALL the other mighty ones, which this ONE TRUE Almighty mighty one HIMSELF brought into existence and GAVE TO them their mighty power and authority to make them mighty ones.
words, there is NO other mighty one BESIDES or APART FROM which the Mightiest
of all the mighty ones HIMSELF created and exalted or SURNAMED, or GAVE to
become a mighty one. Let me put it another way, there is NO other mighty one, or no other god, except or BESIDES the mighty one, which the Almighty God brought forth and set up to become a God.
a CLOSE look at the meaning of the words "BESIDE" and
"BESIDES" in their original language and you will see what I mean.
BESIDE---Strong's # 1107 "balede" which means APART FROM, EXCEPT FOR, BESIDES, save, WITHOUT, and ELSE BESIDE (with 4408+5750)
In other words, APART FROM Almighty God the Father there can be NO OTHER "elohim" or god or more precisely APART FROM Almighty God there is no other mighty one EXCEPT FOR or BESIDES that one that Almighty God HIMSELF HIGHLY EXALTED to become a god or mighty one to rule and reign at his side.
Strong's # 905 "bad" which means part, member, limb, pole,bar. (adverb) apart, alone, in addition to. Translated as alone, only, beside, besides, apart, by themselves, by himself, myself, branches, and except.
Strong's # 1115 bilti which means no not without, except for, and besides.
Strong's # 2108 zulu which means apart from, but, only, except, besides, save, only.
Strong's # 4480 minni which means marker of a SOURCE or extension from a SOURCE: from, out of; temporary: since, after; logically: because of; of degree: more than, ABOVE;
The mere definition of this word BESIDES clearly shows to ME that there is NO other God APART FROM or EXCEPT FOR the God, Almighty God HIMSELF, who HIGHLY EXALTED to become a god to rule and reign next to his right hand side on his throne.
NOT TWO Gods, as in, TWO Almighty and most high Gods, but rather the ONE TRUE and ONLY Almighty and most high God with a God who is UNDER and SUBJECT to the ONE TRUE Almighty God the Father.
Now with this interpretation I myself find no contradiction in the word of God as I do find many contradictions with the INTERPRETATION of the DOCTRINE of the trinity that teaches that there are THREE Gods in ONE God, who are NOT three separate and different God, but rather the same one God where all three separate distinctly different persons are the one God.
And I also find many contradictions with the INTERPRETATION of the DOCTRINE of oneness that teaches that Jesus and God the Father are ONE and the SAME being with no difference claiming that Jesus IS the Father and the Father IS Jesus.
Can you not see my dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, that by trying to FORCE Jesus to BE THE ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God HIMSELF that you are PUSHING people AWAY from God. Just take a CLOSE look around and if you ask the right questions you will find that there are some, who simply WILL NOT believe in God BECAUSE they cannot understand this DOCTRINE of THREE being separate yet being ONE God and the ONE God while being ONE is yet THREE distinct persons or manifestations of the same God.
If you have
not noticed yet, then please take note that there are some Christians who are leaving their faith and
embracing the religion of ISLAM as their faith, BECAUSE of this very DOCTRINE of the
trinity. Some are becoming ATHEISTS for the very same reason of the complexity and illogical reasoning of these DOCTRINES of the trinity and oneness that preachers just simple say are MYSTERIES that can not be understood or explained and MUST be accepted by faith in order to be saved.
It is for THESE and others who struggle with this complex and incomprehensible DOCTRINES of men that were not widely accepted by the church until the fourth century nearly 500 years or later after the resurrection of Jesus and the birth of the church. And Unitarianism came much later around the 14th century. And then the Oneness Jesus only movement began around the 18th century.
The REASON I speak out against these two main DOCTRINES of Orthodox Christianity, which teaches that Jesus is EQUAL with Almighty God his God and Father, or that Jesus IS the Father is that some Christians are not coming to the knowledge of the TRUTH that they have been set FREE from the BONDAGE of SIN, and it is BECAUSE they have been dogmatically taught by these two main stream church denominations to see Jesus as being FULLY GOD. And therefore BECAUSE some Christians were TAUGHT to see Jesus as THE God they see Jesus as the ONLY ONE who is capable of living WITHOUT SIN.
In other words, these FALSE DOCTRINES keep some believers in or under the bondage of SIN, because they see Jesus as being FULLY God in the flesh and they therefore believe that this is HOW Jesus was able to live his life WITHOUT SIN.
However, on the other hand, if the TRUTH was taught throughout the church
that Jesus was a MAN just like every other man, who was
ANOINTED OF Almighty God his God and Father WITH the Holy Spirit of
Almighty God and that THIS is HOW Jesus DID the WORKS that he did,
INCLUDING living his life WITHOUT SIN, and that this SAME Holy Spirit
that Jesus DWELT IN Jesus is the very SAME Holy Spirit that is
PROMISE to EVERY BELIEVER to DWELL IN THEM and to EMPOWER them to DO the
very SAME WORKS that Jesus did INCLUDING living THEIR lives without
sin, then I believe that more and more and more Christians would
begin DOING the WORKS of Jesus and would live their live FREE from SIN.
Now what Jesus was, or rather what the WORD was BEFORE the WORD BECAME flesh and dwelt among us is not what I am so concerned with in this particular study of God's word, but RATHER I am more concerned with WHO and WHAT Jesus was WHILE he was in the FLESH here ON the Earth in the days of his FLESH. I had one dear brother in the Lord write to me and say that I give no scriptures to prove what I teach concerning the days of his FLESH. Well perhaps not in every single study do I quote Hebrews 5:7, but all one needs to do is to look up the phrase "the days of his FLESH" in a concordance or write and ask me.
"Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;"
For further insight on Jesus being the Son of MAN in the days of his FLESH please read the studies entitled "JESUS THE SON OF MAN".
For further insight on Jesus being the ANOINTED ONE of Almighty God and that THROUGH this ANOINTING of the Holy Spirit of Almighty God DWELLING IN Jesus is HOW Jesus did the WORKS that he did and HOW Jesus was able to live his life WITHOUT SIN please read the study entitled, "JESUS THE CHRIST".
And for further insight on this subject in general of Jesus NOT being God, as in, Jesus NOT being THE God or EQUAL with Almighty God the Father in EVERY way as the DOCTRINE of the trinity FALSELY teaches, then please read the following studies. The Bible ITSELF teaches us that Jesus was GIVEN the divine nature of immortality only AFTER he became obedient to do all the will of his God and Father, which is WHEN Jesus actually became the SON OF God to become highly exalted to become a God or DEITY to rule and reign FOR Yahweh during the seventh 1000 year long day of Yahweh's REST from all his works.
Which has now grown to over 35 things to ponder about Jesus being God during the days of his FLESH that contradict the doctrine of the trinity.
Remember I said that there are THREE stages of Jesus where stage #1 was BEFORE the word was made FLESH, and stage #2 was the days of his FLESH, and #3 is AFTER the resurrection of Jesus. For stage #1 please read the study called,
Which teaches that Yahweh himself became flesh and NOT that Jesus preexisted as God the Son, the second person of the trinity, who became flesh and remained the fully divine eternal Almighty God at the same time having two natures.
Thanks for reading. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek the TRUTH of the WHOLE word of Almighty God. Below are some other verses that are used to try and support the doctrine of the trinity and the deity of Jesus. There may be other verses which you may be having trouble seeing any other way than what you were dogmatically taught over and over for so long, but I assure you that each and every verse used by those who teach the doctrine of the trinity does indeed have a different meaning that does NOT CONTRADICT any other part of God's word. If there is a verse that I have not listed please do not hesitate to write and let me know. Some verse are included in others studies and they may not appear as an individual study.If there is a verse of verses that you seem to struggle with only being able to see the doctrine of the trinity when you read this verse, then please search out the truth be listening to the other side of the controversy. No one can arrive at the truth by hearing only ONE side of the controversy. I only present you with ALL the evidence that I myself have found and leave it to you to decide what you want to believe.
Your brother in our Lord Jesus Christ,
RETURN TO HOMEPAGE
Verses used to try and support the doctrine of the trinity.
Thanks for reading. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek the TRUTH of the WHOLE word of Almighty God.
Your brother in our Lord Jesus the CHRIST.
RETURN TO HOMEPAGE
God---Strong's #430 elohim which means God (plural of majesty: plural in form, but singular in meaning, with a focus on great power); gods; any person characterized by greatness of power' mighty one, great one, judge, mighty, very great, godly, angels, and exceeding.
Strong's #410 el which means God, the mighty one, as a title of majesty and power, also used in combination with other titles,
also refers to false gods, god, or any person who is strong and capable, mighty one, strength, power, mighty, great, and godly.
Strong's # 433 eloah which means God, god, mighty, great, or idol.
Strong's # 6697 sur which means rock, pebble, flint, stone, a title of God with a focus of stability. A place of security and safety. Translated as God, rock, strength, Mighty God, mighty one, sharp, edge, stones, and strong.
Lord or LORD--- Strong's #3068 YHWH is the tetra gram, where tetra meaning four and gram meaning letters, or the four letters which is render Lord or LORD is ALWAYS in reference to Almighty God the most high God, the ONE TRUE God.
BESIDE---Strong's # 1107 balede which means APART FROM, EXCEPT FOR, BESIDES, save, WITHOUT, and ELSE BESIDE (with 4408+5750)
Strong's # 905 bad which means part, member, limb, pole,bar. (adverb) apart, alone, in addition to. Translated as alone, only, beside, besides, apart, by themselves, by himself, myself, branches, and except.
Strong's # 1115 bilti which means no not without, except for, and besides.
Strong's # 2108 zulu which means apart from, but, only, except, besides, save, only.
Strong's # 4480 minni which means marker of a SOURCE or extension from a SOURCE: from, out of;
temporary: since, after;
logically: because of;
of degree: more than, above;
Strong's # 5750 od an adverb which means
longer, again, still, more, yet, any, else, moreover, any more, any
more at all, henceforth, else besides.
RETURN TO HOMEPAGE