HE WHO HAS SEEN JESUS HAS SEEN THE FATHER!
Does John 14:9 where Jesus says, “...He who has seen me has seen the Father.” prove that Almighty God is a “TRINITY”? And does John 14:9 support or prove the ONENESS doctrine, which teaches that Jesus IS the Father and that Almighty God the Father IS Jesus the SON.
Does John 14:9 teaches us that Jesus and Almighty God the Father are ONE and the SELF SAME BEING. In other words, does John 14:9 teach us that Jesus IS THE ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God HIMSELF in the FLESH being FULL THE ALMIGHTY God and fully a HUMAN being at the SAME time?
Let us begin this study in God's word by reading John 14:1-17, which is right after Peter says that he will lay down his life for Jesus, but then Jesus says back to Peter, Will you Peter lay down your life for my sake? No Peter, truly I tell you that you will DENY my three times before the cock crows. Then in chapter 14 Jesus continues to Peter, his disciples and us to let our hearts be not troubled, because Jesus is going to prepare a place of power and authority for us by laying down his life for our sins so that we can be CLEANSED of all our sin in order that the Holy Spirit can come and DWELL IN us to EMPOWER us to do the SAME WORKS that Jesus did even to the laying down of our own lives for the sake of Jesus and the gospel.
“Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe ALSO in me. (please notice that the Bible speaks of TWO rather that THREE throughout the New Testament. This is real easy to see once you realize that the ETERNAL Spirit IS Almighty God the Father and Almighty God the Father IS the eternal Holy Spirit. They are ONE and the SELF SAME BEING. But Almighty God the Father and his SON Jesus are definitely TWO separate and distinct individual persons. Yes Jesus came OUT FROM the Father when the spoken WORD OF Almighty God was MADE or BECAME a HUMAN being. But once Jesus was BORN and the Son of MAN by the spoken WORD of Almighty God Jesus is never going to return back to being Almighty God FROM which he came into being. In short Jesus will ALWAYS be Jesus the SON OF Almighty God. Please read the study “PHILIPPIANS 2:6 – A TRINITARIAN DILEMMA!”)
2. In my Father's house are many mansions (W.E. Vines Expository dictionary of New Testament words says that there is absolutely NOTHING in the meaning of this Greek word that even remotely hints of a stately manner up in heaven, but rather is an ABIDING place, as of, a LICENSE or authority. In other words, we as believers are given the LICENSE or the authority to use the NAME of Jesus against the enemy Satan, the Devil and his works of oppression. Jesus was ANOINTED with the Holy Spirit and healed all those who were OPPRESSED OF the DEVIL through the power of the Father who DWELT IN his Son Jesus. And now Jesus has sent US out into the world to DO the very SAME works that Jesus did BY or THROUGH the SAME Holy Spirit that DWELLS IN us): if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there you may be ALSO. (this PLACE that Jesus is speaking of here is a place of POWER and AUTHORITY to be an OVER COMER in the NAME of JESUS. Please read the study (“THE POWER AND AUTHORITY OF THE BELIEVER!” for a deeper understanding of this passage of scripture, but for now our focus is on verse 9 to show that Jesus is NOT the FATHER, as in, ONE and the SELF SAME BEING as Almighty God the Father.)
6. Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me. (all through the New Testament the Father and the SON are clearly defined as being TWO SEPARATE PERSONS, who are UNITED together in AGREEMENT as ONE. The Father and the SON are NOT ONE and the SELF SAME BEING as the FALSE man made doctrine of Modalism or ONENESS teaches).
7. If you had known ME, you SHOULD HAVE known my Father ALSO:(in other words, Jesus was saying that he was the EXPRESS IMAGE of his God and Father. Jesus showed love compassion and mercy like his God and Father, because Jesus obeyed what ever his Father showed of told him to do and then Almighty God CONFIRMED his word by being the one who ACTUALLY did the WORK'S though the hands of his SON. And in the SAME way we as believers follow and obey the leading of the Father WITHIN us and then Almighty God the Father CONFIRMS his word with SIGNS following. See Mark 16:20. Jesus is clearly speaking of himself as being a SEPARATE PERSON from Almighty Go the Father, because Jesus said if you have known ME, the WORKS that I do, then you would ALSO know the FATHER who is the one who DWELLS IN ME that is actually the one who is DOING these mighty WORKS.) and from henceforth you know HIM, and have seen him. (because you have seen his WORKS that HE does through my hands)
9. Jesus said unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet have you not known me, Philip? He that has seen me has seen the Father; and how say you then, Show us the Father (Those who teach the doctrine of the trinity use this verse to try and prove that Almighty God is a “TRINITY”, but to ME if one INTERPRETS this verse to mean that Jesus was saying that he HIMSELF IS the FATHER, then this would CONTRADICT the doctrine of the trinity and would rather better support that false doctrine of ONENESS or Modalism, which teaches that Jesus IS INDEED the FATHER. But the TRUTH of the matter is that Jesus came to SHOW us the FATHER. Jesus did not come to show us HIMSELF. Jesus is NOT the Father.)?
12. Verily, verily, (or truly truly) I say unto you, He that believes on me, the WORKS that I do shall he do ALSO; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. (in other words, the very REASON of WHY we are given authority and EMPOWERED to do the very same WORKS that Jesus did is BECAUSE Jesus went to the Father! So ask yourself WHY or WHAT did Jesus do when he went to the Father. Keep in mind that this whole passage of scripture here in John chapters 14, 15, and 16 are speaking of the INFILLING of the Holy Spirit that was WITH the disciples, at that time, but soon would be DWELLING IN believers. You see, Jesus went to the Father to give his innocent shed blood as an offering to redeem mankind back to the Father. Please read the study “THE POWER AND AUTHORITY OF THE BELIEVER!” for a more in depth study on this subject.)
14. If you shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. (the Greek word “ASK” here also means to DEMAND or to COMMAND. NOT that we are commanding or demanding God, but rather that we are standing in the AUTHORITY in the mighty NAME of Jesus and we are COMMANDING the ENEMY Satan the Devil to cease in his oppressing us or the ones for whom we are praying the prayer of FAITH in the NAME of Jesus. Like Peter and John said to the cripple man, Silver and gold have I none, but what I HAVE I GIVE to you. RISE and WALK in the NAME of JESUS! The disciples did not ask God to heal this man, but rather the COMMANDED the ENEMY to release his bondage of oppression in the NAME of Jesus and the enemy was forced to let his captive loose by the forces of the good angels who are ministering spirit to us who are heirs of salvation.)
16. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter (or helper and teacher to finish what I has started so o speak. Or to help you UNDERSTAND what I have taught you by leading and guiding you into all truth when I leave to sit at that right hand of the Father), that he (the ETERNAL Holy Spirit of Almighty God the Father) may abide (or DWELL IN as the Father now DWELLS IN the SON Jesus) with you for ever;
17. Even the Spirit of TRUTH; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but you know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be IN you.(speaking of the day of Pentecost and every day since that time that a believers is baptized in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues)”
So then, Jesus came to SHOW us the FATHER and NOT HIMSELF. Therefore verse 9 does NOT mean that Jesus IS the FATHER and that Almighty God the FATHER IS his SON Jesus. The scriptures are very CLEAR and PLAIN that Jesus is the SON OF Almighty God the Father and that Jesus is NOT the FATHER himself. Please read John 16:19-33, which clearly teaches us that all through John chapters 14, 15, and 16, when Jesus said, BECAUSE I go to the Father to prepare a place for you that Jesus was speaking of when he ascended to hos God and Father RIGHT AFTER his resurrection before Jesus received his glorified body, and then Jesus DESCENDED back to the earth to show himself alive forever more for 40 days to his disciples, and the ASCENDED back into heaven a second time promising to RETURN at his SECOND coming.
“Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do you inquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and you shall not see me: and again, a little while, and you shall see me?(speaking of Jesus ASCENDING into heaven for a very brief time, which we ASSUME to present his shed blood and receive his new glorified immortal body of flesh and bone)
20. Verily, verily, I say unto you, That you shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and you shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy. (because you will know that I am risen from the dead never more to ever die again and that I will come again.)
22 And you now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, (Jesus appeared to Mary Magdalene right after he arose from the dead and said to her NOT to TOUCH him BECAUSE he had NOT YET ascended to his God and Father. But then a little later Jesus appeared to his disciples and said TOUCH men. So from the time that Jesus left Mary to the time that Jesus appeared to his disciples Jesus ASCENDED up to heaven to his Father's throne to give his shed innocent blood to redeem mankind back to his Father and in return Almighty God GAVE his Son IMMORTALITY even as the Father has always had immortality withing himself. And then Jesus DESCENDED back to the earth to be seen alive forever more in his glorified body of flesh and bone for 40 days before Jesus ASCENDED back into heaven a SECOND time to await his SECOND coming.) and your heart shall rejoice , and your joy no man takes from you.
23. And in that day (speaking of the day of Pentecost when the church was ENDUED with POWER from on high being FILLED with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues) you shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever you shall ask the Father in my NAME, he will give it you.
24. Hitherto have you asked nothing in my NAME: ask, and you shall receive, that your joy may be full. (the Greek word here means ask, but it also means to command or demand in the NAME of Jesus. Again NOT that we are demanding or commanding God to do anything, but rather that we are standing in our authority and commanding the enemy Satan the Devil to depart from us or from the one for whom we are praying the prayer of FAITH)
25. These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time comes, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall SHOW you plainly of the Father. (Jesus came to SHOW us the FATHER)
32. Behold, the hour comes, yea, is now come, that you shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not ALONE, because the Father is WITH me. (HOW was the FATHER WITH his SON? The Father was WITH his SON Jesus by DWELLING IN his SON. Almighty God the Father IS a SPIRIT who DWELT IN his SON Jesus and now DWELLS IN US as believers, if so be, that the Holy Spirit dwells in you. See Romans 8:9.)
33. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”
Jesus came to SHOW us that the FATHER is the ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God. Please read 1 Timothy 6:14-16, which clearly teaches us that the the ONE WHO ONLY is SOVEREIGN is the one who ALONE has always had IMMORTALITY. And this one who is SOVEREIGN and IMMORTAL is INVISIBLE so that NO man can ever SEE him.
15. Which in his times (speaking of the first and second comings of Jesus) he (Jesus) shall SHOW, WHO is the blessed and ONLY POTENTATE (or WHO is the one that ALONE is THE ALMIGHTY SOVEREIGN God), the King of kings, and Lord of lords; (now some Christians MISINTERPRET this passage of scripture, because they fail to understand the THE King of ALL kings has MADE his SON Jesus to be or to BECOME A King of Kings and A Lord of lords. But in TRUTH THE KING who is OVER ALL kings including his SON Jesus is the ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God the Father. Please read the study “Revelation 17:14 - WHO IS THE KING OF KINGS?”)
Jesus never exalted himself or spoke of himself, but rather gave all the glory to his God and Father who was WITH him by DWELLING IN him as the one who did the WORKS of healing. Please read John 5:15-33, which again clearly teaches us that Jesus came to SHOW us the FATHER and NOT HIMSELF.
“The man departed, and told the Jews that it was Jesus, which had made him whole.
16. And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to SLAY him, because he had done these things ON the Sabbath day. (Here again we see the Jews wanted to KILL Jesus, but this time it was because to them Jesus broke the Sabbath day when he healed a man BY the Holy Spirit of Almighty God the Father)
17. But Jesus answered them, My Father works hitherto, and I work. (further down you will understand that this mean that the Father through his Holy Spirit was showing Jesus what to do and when to do it and Jesus simply OBEY the leading of the Holy Spirit. In simple words, Jesus was saying I am only doing what Almighty God told me to do.)
18. Therefore the JEWS sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the Sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God. ( in other words, the JEWS incorrectly interpreted the words of Jesus and FALSELY ACCUSED Jesus of making himself EQUAL to Almighty God. But as you will plainly see as you continue to read the CONTEXT that Jesus ANSWERED in his DEFENSE the FOLLOWING)
19. Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do NOTHING OF HIMSELF, but what he sees the Father do: for what things soever he does, these also does the Son likewise. (in other words, what eer Jesus the Son of MAN saw in a dream or a vision or in the written word of God and whatever Jesus heard the Father say to do by the inward voice of the Holy Spirit, then Jesus simply OBEYED what he knew that the Father was telling him to do. Now to ME, this clearly teaches us that Jesus was in NO WAY claiming to be the great I AM nor was Jesus making himself to be EQUAL with Almighty God the Father.)
23. That all men should honor the Son, EVEN AS they honor the Father. He that honors NOT the Son honors NOT the Father which has SENT him. (in other words, the Bible teaches us that we must believe and have BOTH the Father AND the SON in order to have ETERNAL LIFE in the world to come. But yet the doctrine of the trinity wants us to believe that Jesus IS the I AM as in ONE and the SAME BEING as the I AM. Yes there is absolutely no doubt that Jesus came FROM the one true and only ALMIGHTY God. But this by no means that Jesus IS the one true and ONLY ALMIGHTY God. You see THE ALMIGHTY God has NO beginning, but Jesus the SON OF Almighty God was BEGOTTEN r brought into existence. Yes Almighty God said I SHALL BECOME who I am BECOMING, which could very well mean that Almighty God literally BECAME a HUMAN BEING. But AGAIN please read “PHILIPPIANS 26 - A TRINITARIAN DILEMMA!”, where the Word that was God laid aside all the divine advantages that the Word had when the Word BECAME FLESH a HUMAN BEING and dwelt among us.)
25. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. (because the God of Jesus GAVE his Son this authority)
28. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, (in other words, all that Jesus is and all that Jesus has INCLUDING IMMORTAL LIFE and the AUTHORITY to raise the dead was GIVEN to him BY HIS God and Father the ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God who will BE what he will BE, BECAUSE Jesus was the Son of MAN and NOT because Jesus was FULLY God, nor because Jesus was the SON of God, but rather BECAUSE that Jesus was the Son of MAN a HUMAN BEING that OVERCAME the enemy by the Holy Spirit of Almighty God the DWELT IN Jesus. This is what the WHOLE word of God clearly teaches us.)
30. I can OF MY OWN SELF DO NOTHING: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek NOT mine OWN will, BUT the will of the Father which has SENT me. (now does this sound like Jesus is saying that he himself is the great I AM or that Jesus is saying that he is EQUAL to Almighty God the Father? Absolutely NOT! Jesus himself clearly and plainly said with absolutely NO interpretation needed that he could do NOTHING in and of himself)
32. There is another that bears witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesses of me is true.”
Hebrews 1:1-14 teaches us that Almighty God spoke to his people in the Old Testament by PROPHETS, but in these last days God has chosen to REVEAL himself to who he is by speaking to us through his SON Jesus. It is in Hebrews 1:8 where were clearly see without a doubt and no interpretation needed that Jesus the SON OF Almighty God IS INDEED a GOD. But if you keep reading the CONTEXT you will ALSO clearly see that Jesus is NOT THE ALMIGHTY God who ALONE is the FATHER.
3. Who being the brightness of his glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE OF his person (speaking of Jesus being the EXPRESS IMAGE OF Almighty God), and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
4. Being MADE so much better than the angels, as he has by inheritance OBTAINED a more excellent NAME than they. (remember that the first estate of Jesus was that of a human being, which was made a little LOWER or inferior to the angels. But AFTER Jesus OVER CAME the fallen angel Lucifer that was FALSELY ACCUSING Almighty God for creating him as a rebellious angel, then Almighty God HIGHLY EXALTED his SON to the SECOND HIGHEST position or authority, which was the rule and reign at the right hand of his God and Father the one true and only ALMIGHTY God. Ever thing that Jesus is or has was GIVEN to him BY his God and Father THE ALMIGHTY and MOTS HIGH God.)
5. For unto which of the angels said he at any time, You are my SON, THIS DAY have I begotten you (speaking of a certain specific day in which Jesus the SON of God and the Son of MAN was brought into existence where he had never existed before except in the mind and plan of Almighty God before the foundation of the world.)? And again, I WILL BE to him a Father, and he SHALL BE to me a SON? (Please keep in mind that this is a quote from Psalms being a PROPHECY of the COMING Son of God who was YET in the FUTURE to be BEGOTTEN or brought into existence by the spoken WORD of Almighty God who was NOT YET a Father, because he did NOT YET have a SON born into the world as a human being.)
6. And again, when he brings (or more precisely the literal Greek reads and he shall bring again speaking of Almighty God the father shall bring his SON Jesus back into the world again at his SECOND coming. So then Almighty God will AGAIN bring) in the FIRST begotten into the world (meaning that Jesus is the FIRST human being to ever have been raised from the dead AND also GIVEN IMMORTALITY or ETERNAL LIFE never to die again. And also the word “FIRST” speaks of there being many more brethren begotten from the dead and given eternal life AT the second coming of Jesus. When the Bible speaks of “BRETHREN” it is UNDERSTOOD that this means BOTH male AND female believers in Jesus Christ), he (Almighty God the Father) said, And let all the angels of God worship him. (in other words, Almighty God the Father desire that his SON Jesus be WORSHIPED and HONORED even as we worship and honor the Father. But it is also interesting to notice that God specifically pointed out that ALL the ANGELS are to worship Jesus when he RETURNS to rule and reign over ALL except his God and Father the Almighty for a 1000 years. See 1 Corinthians 15:20- ).
8. But unto the SON he (Almighty God the Father) said, Your throne, O God (Or your throne O “THEOS”, which is the Greek word in the original text, that means God, god or even goddess. In other words, YES Jesus IS GOD, but Jesus is NOT THE ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God who ALONE IS the FATHER. This becomes CRYSTAL CLEAR in the very next verse, where we clearly and plainly see that Almighty God the FATHER is THE God OVER his Son Jesus. There can be ONLY ONE God who is ALMIGHTY and the HIGHEST God over ALL other gods. And that ALMIGHTY God is the Father.), is for ever and ever: a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of your kingdom.
9. You (referring to Jesus the SON OF Almighty God) have loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; THEREFORE (or for this very reason) God (Almighty God the FATHER), EVEN YOUR God, have ANOINTED you with the oil of gladness above your fellows (or above your fellow brothers and sister who shall be joint heirs with you).
10 And, YOU, Lord, (Speaking of Almighty God the Father. Now I know that some Christians INTERPRET this verse to be referring to Jesus the SON of Almighty God as being the creator of the earth, but the writer of Hebrews is kipping around as he quotes the Old Testament. And verse 10, 11. and 12 are quoted from Psalm 102, which I will explain below. So then YOU O Lord God the Almighty) in the beginning have laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of YOUR hands:
Verses 10, 11, and 12 in Hebrews chapter 1 are quoted from Psalm 102:18-28, which clearly shows us that all things were created by Almighty God through his spoken WORD FOR the SAKE of his Son that he would one day beget or bring forth into existence.
“This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD. (Now while the translators capitalized Lord here the Hebrew word used here is not YHWH. In other words, this Lord MAY be referring to future coming of Jesus being highly exalted to be praised, honored and worshiped by people of yet future generations when this scripture would be fulfilled.)
19. For he (speaking of the Almighty, the YHWH) has looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the LORD (YHWH) behold the earth;
24. I said, O my God (or O EL of me, which means O Mighty one possessor of me or creator of me speaking TO YHWH the ALMIGHTY by the prophet), take me not away in the midst of my days: YOUR (referring to YWHW the ALMIGHTY) years are throughout all generations.
27. But YOU are the same, and YOUR years shall have no end.
28. The children of your servants shall continue, and their seed shall be established before you.”
The one being spoken of from 19-28 is YHWH or YEHWEH the Lord God ALMIGHTY creator of all things. Please read the study “Ephesians 2:9-11 – DID JESUS CREATE ALL THINGS?” for a deeper understanding that Almighty God created all thing by of through his own SPOKEN WORD and that God created all things FOR his SON, BECAUSE OF his SON, and FOR the SAKE OF his SON Jesus whom he would one day bring forth into existence having always existed in the mind and plan of the Almighty, who alone is the Father of all. Nothing was created without his SON Jesus being in the foremost front of his mind and thoughts.
Now while those who teach the doctrine of the trinity use John 14:9 where Jesus says, “...he who has seen ME HAS SEEN the FATHER.”, to try and prove that Jesus is THE ALMIGHTY God in the flesh, to ME, it is a CONTRADICTION to the doctrine of the trinity, because the doctrine of the trinity plainly states that Jesus is NOT the FATHER.
And that is the ONLY part of the doctrine of the trinity that I myself believe. The Bible clearly and plainly teaches us that Jesus is the SON OF Almighty God the FATHER and therefore a completely SEPARATE person that the Father. This is made blatantly clear in many passages of scripture, but there are two places in the Bible that make this truth that Jesus is NOT Almighty God the FATHER crystal clear. Please read 2 John 1:5-11, which clearly teaches us that we MUST believe in BOTH the Father AND the SON in order to have eternal life in the world to come.
2 John 1:5-11
6. And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. (walking in love is one commandment and what follows in the next few verse is a different commandment or rather a PRINCIPLE that we should also be walking in) This is the commandment, That, as you have heard from the beginning, you should walk in it.
7. For (or BECAUSE) many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess NOT that Jesus CHRIST is come in the flesh. (Now those of you who have used a Greek to English Interlinear Bible know that the literal English word is right below the original Greek word in the original Greek sentence structure. What I mean by this is that in many cases IF you leave the English words in the same order that they are found in the Greek sentence structure the English is all jumbled up and does not make much sense. So it is up to the translator to REARRANGE the English words in an order that make sense to the whole context. Now those who KNOW the meaning of the word “CHRIST” understand that it means the AMOINTED ONE or the one who has been ANOINTED WITH the very Holy Spirit of Almighty God himself. In other word's the disciples of Jesus understood that Almighty God the Father DWELT IN the flesh or the physical body of Jesus so they simply put the word “CHRIST” right after the name Jesus, which is fine if you already understand what Christ means. But if you do not, then to ME, a better way to translate this verse would be: “...who confess NOT that the CHRIST is come IN the FLESH or Jesus” or more precisely “...who confess NOT the Eternal Spirit Almighty God is come to DWELL IN the physical human body of Jesus) This is a deceiver and an antichrist. (the word “ANTI CHRIST” simply means that any teaching or doctrine that does NOT teach of CONFESS that THE CHRIST dwells IN Jesus is AGAINST or OPPOSES the TRUE Gospel that Jesus is the CHRIST or the ANOINT ONE of Almighty God the Father. No where in the Bible do I myself find that we are commanded or taught to believe the Jesus IS THE ALMIGHTY God HIMSELF being FULLY THE ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF in the flesh, as in, ONE and the SELF SAME BEING. Clearly Jesus is NOT the FATHER, but rather Jesus is the SON OF Almighty God the Father and we MUST believe is BOTH the Father AND the SON in whom the Father DWELT IN to empower his SON to do the works that the Father sent his SON to do)
11. For he that bids him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.”
The next passage of scripture teaches us that if we do NOT believe that Jesus is the SON OF Almighty God the Father, then we do NOT have the Father. In other words, if you believe in GOD and yet you do NOT believe that Almighty God has a SON, so therefore you do NOT believe that Jesus is the SON OF Almighty God, then you are NOT believing in the ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God who CREATED you. You are NOT saved and you will NOT receive ETERNAL LIFE in the world to come.
If you do not believe that Almighty God the FATHER DWELT IN his SON Jesus, then you are NOT correctly believing the DOCTRINE of CHRIST. Jesus told us plainly that he was ANOINTED to preach the gospel at the very BEGINNING of his ministry. It was Almighty God the FATHER that DWELT IN Jesus who did the mighty works of healing, casting our devils and even raising the dead by the physical hands of Jesus. And Jesus said THESE very SAME works shall YOU do ALSO.
WHY? BECAUSE I go to the Father in order to make you a holy and pure vessel so that this SAME Holy Spirit can DWELL IN you like he dwells in me now. Please read the studies “THE POWER AND THE AUTHORITY OF THE BELIEVER!” and “JESUS THE CHRIST!” for a deeper understanding of how THE CHRIST now lives and dwells IN YOU as a believer. So start STIRRING UP that gift that is IN you to DO the works that Jesus did so that the Father AND the SON will be glorified.
1 John 2:18-29 teaches us that if we DENY that Jesus is NOT
19. They (SOME believers who are now teaching LIES) went out from us (or they left our congregation), but they were not of us (or yes these believers in Jesus were TAUGHT by us, but WHAT they are teaching you is NOT FROM US, because we never taught them what they are now FALSELY teaching you which is ANTI CHRIST or AGAINST the TRUTH that Jesus was ANOINTED BY Almighty God the Father); for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have CONTINUED with us (or if they truly believed as we taught them that Jesus is the ANOINTED ONE of Almighty God the Father, then surely they would have CONTINUED to teach this truth): but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not ALL of us. (in other words, SOME of the believers that left this one congregation and went over to another congregation was so the they could teach what THEY themselves believed, which was ANTI or AGAINST the TRUTH, which is that Jesus is the SON OF the one true and only ALMIGHTY God who ALONE is the FATHER and the Jesus the SON OF Almighty God was FILLED WITH the Holy Spirit of Almighty God the Father. In other words, Almighty God the Father HIMSELF DWELT IN his SON Jesus and was the one who actually did the mighty works of healing through the physical hands of his SON Jesus so that we could SEE the true nature and character of the FATHER. Therefore if you truly SEE the nature and the character of the SON OF Almighty God, Jesus, then you have SEEN the nature and character of the FATHER. Therefore Jesus said, he that has seen me has seen the FATHER. Jesus was NOT saying that he HIMSELF was the Father. And Jesus was NOT saying the he HIMSELF was THE ALMIGHTY God. Jesus was simple saying that the Father who DWELT IN him was the ONE who was doing the WORKS. This is the DOCTRINE of CHRIST. This is what Jesus the ANOINTED ONE taught us. This is the TEACHING of Jesus the ANOINTED ONE.)
22. Who is a LIAR but he that denies that Jesus is THE CHRIST?(if you DENY that Almighty God the Father DWELT IN his SON Jesus, then the TRUTH is NOT in you and you are a LIAR or a FALSE teacher) He is antichrist, that denies the Father AND the Son. (you MUST believe in BOTH the Father AND the SON or you DENY BOTH. I you do NOT believe that Jesus is the SON OF Almighty God, then you are NOT believing in the TRUE God who is the FATHER OF his SON Jesus. Therefore ISLAM is ANTICHRIST, because Muslims do NOT believe that Jesus is the SON of the one true and only ALMIGHTY God who is both God AND FATHER over his SON Jesus that was BORN as a HUMAN BEING of the virgin Mary. Yes Muslims do believe that Jesus was born of the virgin Mary, but they DENY that Almighty God is a FATHER and they DENY that Jesus is the SON OF the TRUE God, Almighty God the FATHER.)
23. Whosoever DENIES the SON, the same has NOT the Father: (but) he that acknowledges the SON has the Father ALSO. (so then, IF you do NOT believe that Jesus is the SON OF Almighty God the Father, then you are NOT truly believing in the ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God who IS a FATHER and who IS THE Father of his SON Jesus, who was born of the virgin Mary BY or through the SPOKEN WORD of Almighty God who over shadowed Mary to conceive his WORD in the womb of Mary. No other HUMAN BEING has ever been BORN in this manner ever born or since that time of the UNIQUELY ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of ALMIGHTY God who was given the NAME Jesus, which means the SALVATION OF YHWH or Almighty God SAVES.)
24. Let that therefore abide in you, which you have heard from the beginning. If that which you have heard from the beginning shall REMAIN in you, you also shall CONTINUE in the Son, AND in the Father.
25. And this is the promise that he has promised us, even ETERNAL LIFE. (So then, IF you do NOT believe that Almighty God the Father DWELT IN his SON Jesus, then you will NOT receive the promise of ETERNAL LIFE in the world to come. So my question is HOW came one believe in BOTH the Father AND the SON if they believe that Jesus IS THE FATHER as in that Jesus is ONE and the SELF SAME BEING as the Father. HOW can one truly believe that Almighty God the Father DWELT IN his Son Jesus, IF SO BE Jesus IS THE FATHER. I mean WHY would Jesus even need to be ANOINTED and have the Father DWELL IN him IF SO BE Jesus was ALREADY THE ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God the FATHER HIMSELF? So to ME, the false teaching of ONENESS or Modalism that FALSELY teaches that Jesus IS THE FATHER, AND the false doctrine of the TRINITY, which falsely teaches that Jesus is CO EQUAL and CO ETERNAL with the Father, AND the doctrine of the DEITY of Jesus, which FALSELY teaches that Jesus is FULLY THE ALMIGHTY God HIMSELF, ALL these man made doctrines do NOT truly teach that Jesus is the ANOINTED ONE OF Almighty God the Father. They may SAY this else where in their teachings, but if they do then they contradict their own doctrines their self, because you cannot have it BOTH ways. Either Jesus IS THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY ALMIGHTY God the FATHER HIMSELF, or Jesus is the SON OF Almighty God the Father IN WHOM Almighty God the Father DWELT IN, which to ME, is the TRUE DOCTRINE of Jesus being THE CHRIST or the ANOINTED ONE OF Almighty God who is the God OVER his SON Jesus.)
26. These things have I written unto you CONCERNING them (who falsely teach against the ANOINTING of Jesus where Almighty God the Father who DWELT in is SON Jesus was the one who EMPOWERED his SON to do the WORKS that he SENT his SON to do) that SEDUCE you.
27. But the ANOINTING (THE CHRIST, or the Holy Spirit of Almighty God the Father, who dwells in you) which you have received of him ABIDES (lives or DWELLS) IN YOU, and you need not that any man teach you: but as the SAME ANOINTING (or the SAME Almighty God the FATHER that DWELT IN his SON Jesus and NOW DWELLS IN YOU) teaches you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it has taught you, you shall abide in him.
29. If you know that he is righteous, you know that every one that does righteousness is born of him.”
I mean to ME, this is a KEY teaching IF SO BE we are to truly understand that Almighty God the Father now DWELLS IN US to EMPOWER US to do the SAME WORKS that Jesus did THROUGH the ETERNAL SPIRIT of his God and Father that DWELT IN him to empower him to over come sin and do the mighty miracles of healing that the FATHER did through the physical HUMAN hands of his SON Jesus.
Thanks for reading. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek the TRUTH of the WHOLE word of Almighty God. Below are some other verses that are used to try and support the doctrine of the trinity and the deity of Jesus. There may be other verses which you may be having trouble seeing any other way than what you were dogmatically taught over and over for so long, but I assure you that each and every verse used by those who teach the doctrine of the trinity does indeed have a different meaning that does NOT CONTRADICT any other part of God's word. If there is a verse that I have not listed please do not hesitate to write and let me know. Some verse are included in others studies and they may not appear as an individual study.
Your brother in our Lord Jesus Christ,
RETURN TO HOMEPAGE
Verses used to try and support the doctrine of the trinity.
Thanks for reading. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek the TRUTH of the WHOLE word of Almighty God.
Your brother in our Lord Jesus the CHRIST.
RETURN TO HOMEPAGE