19 THINGS TO PONDER
ABOUT JESUS BEING GOD !
The following is a list of 19 different thoughts that definitely contradict what I have always been taught about Jesus being God in the flesh, being FULLY God and FULLY man at the SAME time. And that Almighty God, the Father and his Son Jesus are CO-EQUAL with each other in every way where neither is greater than or less than the other. I have pondered over these and other scriptures that sparked these questions in me for many years and have have written several in-depth studies of God's word relating to this highly controversial subject of whether or not Jesus is God, as in, one and the same as being the ONE TRUE GOD and ONLY Almighty God, as the doctrine of the trinity teaches.
You see, there can be ONLY ONE ALMIGHTY God, because the very word "ALMIGHTY" clearly means that there can be NO OTHER god or God that is GREATER or more MIGHTIER than the God who is ALL mighty, hence the word or title the ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God. So then, the question is since the Bible teaches us in 1 Corinthians 8:6 that to us as Christians there is but ONE God and that ONE God IS the FATHER, then HOW can Jesus, the SON of Almighty God, the Father, also be the ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God seeing that the doctrine of the trinity also teaches us that Jesus is NOT the FATHER and Almighty God the FATHER is NOT his SON Jesus?
1 Corinthians 8:6 "But to US there is but ONE God, the Father,..."
Please consider carefully and prayerfully the following 19 things to ponder about Jesus and how they CONTRADICT what many of us have been TAUGHT about the "DOCTRINE" of the trinity. The scripture references are given at the end of this study. Also there are several IN DEPTH studies on specific verses that have been points of controversy, because of the way in which they have been INTERPRETED. All that I am asking is that you at least take time to HEAR the WHOLE matter by CONSIDERING these many OTHER possible interpretations that do NOT CONTRADICT the WHOLE word of God. But for now in this study I am presenting to you some thoughts or points to THINK about by considering the CLEAR, PLAIN, and SIMPLE word of Almighty God over the IMPLIED complex INTERPRETATION of these verses used to try and prove the "DOCTRINE" of the trinity.
Also Jesus the HUMAN MAN had a beginning. No matter HOW you look at it, if there is a Father and a Son, then at some point in TIME the Son needed to be BORN or to come into existence. Therefore the human Jesus, the SON of Almighty God the Father, did in fact have a BEGINNING.
These thoughts warrant addressing by every believer, because the word of God does not contradict itself and Almighty God is not the author of confusion. I have heard from some non-believers say that one of the reason WHY they would NOT believe in God, is BECAUSE they just could not accept this three is one, and one in three trinity "DOCTRINE" that Christians talk about. And also I have come to learn that there are some Christians who are leaving their Christian faith for this very same reason. Some are becoming atheist and some are converting to Islam, because these groups are pointing out the very same things that the Holy Spirit has shown me and which I have just shown you in these 19 points to ponder. To ME there is absolutely no need for all of this confusion if the WHOLE TRUTH of God's word was taught and then in unity we all spoke the same thing.
The TRUTH is that every scripture that is used to teach the DOCTRINE of the trinity and that Jesus is THE ALMIGHTY God in the flesh, FULLY God and fully man at the SAME time and that Jesus is one and the same with God the Father, co-equal and co-eternal with Almighty God the Father, can be interpreted ANOTHER way that does NOT contradict the whole word of God, if they are left in the context of where they are found and the WHOLE word of God is taken into account and weighed along side of the interpretation that is concluded.
In other words, ALL the scriptures that PLAINLY show that Jesus is separate from the Father and that Jesus is under or subject to his God and Father CANNOT be interpreted in any other way. So then, the only way for there to be harmony with the WHOLE word of God, is for us to go back and rethink the verses that are used to TRY and teach the DOCTRINES of the trinity and the deity of Jesus. After the Holy Spirit revealed these 19 plus contradictions to me I had to put away these false teachings of these man made "DOCTRINES" of the trinity and of the deity of Jesus and embrace what the Holy word of Almighty God TRULY teaches despite the persecution and rejection that comes from my fellow brothers and sisters in Jesus the CHRIST.
If you desire to know the TRUTH of the WHOLE word or God, then follow up by reading the following in-depth studies that are SOLIDLY and SOLELY based upon the WHOLE word of Almighty God. Since the nature of these studies are highly controversial and go against the "mainstream" teaching of the church as a whole I encourage you to read the "OPENING PRAYER" and "THE WHOLE MATTER" first before beginning these studies. Then it would be best to read them in the order that they are listed for this is how they were revealed to me by the Holy Spirit.
"WHO IS OUR SAVIOR; GOD THE FATHER OR JESUS?"
"DID JESUS HAVE A BEGINNING?"
"JOHN 1:1- THE WORD WAS GOD"
"JESUS THE NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES!"
"GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH"
"HEBREW 8:1-9 YOUR THRONE O GOD!"
"ANSWERING THE DOCTRINE OF THE TRINITY"
After reading these 19 points to ponder about Jesus being THE ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God and KNOWING the Jesus is NOT the FATHER, I want you to now read what the word of TRUTH teaches us in 1 Corinthians 8:6 which is that us as Christians there is but ONE God who we are CLEARLY PLAINLY told in SIMPLICITY without ANY INTERPRETATION needed that this ONE God IS the FATHER. And even in this same context as well as throughout the entire Bible we can clearly see that Jesus is NOT the FATHER.
"But to US there is but ONE God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; AND ONE LORD Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."
So then, from just this one passage of scripture you should see that Jesus is NOT the one true and only ALMIGHTY God, who alone is the FATHER. But this one scripture is not the whole word of God. There are are other verses that in SIMPLE, PLAIN and CLEAR words teach us that Jesus is NOT the FATHER and that Jesus has a God that is OVER himself and therefore makes it IMPOSSIBLE for Jesus himself to be THE one true and ONLY ALMIGHTY God.
You see, in Hebrews 1:8,9 we CLEARLY and PLAINLY see that while Jesus, the SON of God, is called God by ALMIGHTY God the FATHER, we ALSO CLEARLY and PLAINLY see in the same context that THE ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God the FATHER is OVER his SON Jesus, which without a doubt teaches us that Jesus himself is NOT the one true and only ALMIGHTY God, because the very word "ALMIGHTY" means that there is NO other God OVER the God who is the HIGHEST of all other Gods or gods.
"But unto the Son he (Almighty God the FATHER) says, Your throne, O God (or Your throne O "THEOS", which can be translated as God or god), is for ever and ever: a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of your kingdom.
9 You (my dear beloved SON) have loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; THEREFORE (or for THIS very REASON of PLEASING me by your OBEDIENCE to do MY will) God (speaking of THE one true and ONLY ALMIGHTY God the FATHER), EVEN YOUR God, hath ANOINTED you (or have put my very own SPIRIT IN you to DWELL IN you and EMPOWER you and because you OVERCAME I now anoint you as MY King over all other kings and Lord over all other lords) with the oil of gladness above your fellows."
Again the TRUTH of the matter is that there is ONLY ONE ALMIGHTY God who ALONE is the FATHER who then HIGHLY EXALTED his SON Jesus to be a god or a God under himself who will then rule and reign for 1000 year and then after this 1000 year reign over his Father's kingdom, Jesus will commit BACK the kingdom into the hand of HIS God and Father do that the one true and only ALMIGHTY God, the FATHER, may be ALL in ALL. Please read 1 Corinthians 15:21-28, which says,
"For since by MAN came death, BY MAN came ALSO the resurrection of the dead.
22. For as in Adam all die, EVEN SO in Christ shall all be made alive.
23. But every man in his own order: Christ the first fruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24. Then comes the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God (Almighty God), EVEN the FATHER; when he (Almighty God through his Son Jesus) shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25. For he (Jesus, the SON OF Almighty God) must reign, till he (Almighty God) has put all enemies under his feet.
26. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27. For he (Almighty God) has put all things under his feet. But when he (THE ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God who ALONE is the FATHER) says all things are put under him (Jesus his SON), it is manifest (or CLEARLY and PLAINLY made KNOW) that he (Almighty God the FATHER) is EXCEPTED (or EXCLUDED from being UNDER the authority and rule of his Son Jesus), which did put all things under him.
28. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the SON ALSO HIMSELF himself be SUBJECT unto him (the ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God the FATHER) that put all things under him, that God (speaking of Almighty God the FATHER) may be ALL in ALL."
Thank you for reading and closely considering these 19 plus points that I have made, which to ME clearly CONTRADICTS the man made and extremely DOGMATIC DOCTRINE of the trinity, which I personally believe should be REJECTED. The reason being is that this doctrine of the trinity is misleading and confusing and has caused some to turn AWAY from God. HOW MANY MORE turning AWAY from God will it take before the CHURCH opens their eyes to the TRUTH that Jesus is NOT THE ALMIGHTY God. Yes Jesus IS god whom HIS God and Father GAVE the AUTHORITY to rule and reign on the Father's own right hand, but Jesus is NOT THE ONE TRUE and ONLY ALMIGHTY God, because there can be ONLY ONE ALMIGHTY God who ALONE is the FATHER.
May God bless you richly and write his word upon your heart and mind as you seek the TRUTH of the WHOLE word of God. Thanks for reading. The scripture references that support these 19 plus things about Jesus to ponder are given below.
Yours in Christ Jesus,
Now and Forever,
RETURN TO HOMEPAGE
19 THINGS TO PONDER
1. Jesus had his OWN will.
(Matthew 26:39; John 5:30, 6:38-39; 7:17)
2. Jesus was tempt whereas God CANNOT be tempted.
(Hebrews 2:18; 4:15, Luke 4:2; James 1:13)
3. Jesus did NOT know but God the Father did know.
4. Jesus COULD NOT do any mighty work in his own home town, but NOTHING is impossible
(Mark 6:15; Luke 1:37)
5. Jesus could do NOTHING of HIMSELF, but God can do all things.
(John 5:19,30; 8:28)
6. Jesus was ANOINTED BY God the Father with the Holy Spirit of God. Whereas God is a spirit
and would not need to be anointed. Please refer to the study “JESUS THE CHRIST”
(Isaiah 61:1; Luke 4:18; Acts 10:38)
7. Jesus said there is NONE good BUT the Father
(Matthew 19:16,17; Mark 10:18; Luke18:18,19)
8. Jesus said that the Father was GREATER than ALL.
(John 14:28, Exodus 18:11; John 10:18; 13:16)
9. Jesus is UNDER and SUBJECT to God the Father.
(1 Corinthians 15:23-28) Please refer to page titled “Jesus is SUBJECT to God the Father”
10. Jesus calls God the Father HIS GOD.
(Matthew 27:46; Mark15:34; John 20:17; Revelation 3:12)
11. Jesus never once refers to himself as Almighty God the Father or even equal with the
Father, but rather refers to himself as the Son of MAN 80 times.
(Matthew 8:20; 9:6; 10:23; 11:19; 12:8,32,40; 13:37,41; 16:13,27,28; 17:12,22; 18:11; 19:28; 20:18,20; 24:27,30,30,37,39,44; 26:24,24: 26:45,64; Mark 2:10,28; 8:31; 9:9,31; 10:33,45; 13:26,34; 14:21,21,41,62; Luke 5:24; 6:5; 7:34; 9:22,26,44,56,58; 11:30; 12:8,10,40; 17:22,24,26,30; 18:8,31; 19:10; 21:27,36; 22: 22,48,69; 24:7; John 1:51; 3:13,14; 5:27; 6:27,53,62; 8:28; 12:23,34,34; 13:31; Acts 7:56, Hebrews 2:6, Rev 1:13; 14:14) Please refer to the study “JESUS THE SON OF MAN”
12. Jesus stripped himself of all his glory and became a man, a human being.
13. Jesus prayed to God the Father
(Matthew 11:2; 26:39; Luke 22:42; 23:34; John 17:11-25)
14. Jesus was EXALTED by Almighty God the Father only AFTER he became obedient unto
death on the cross and thus fulfilling ALL the Father gave him to do.
(Philippians 2:9; Acts 2:33; 5:21)
15. Jesus was GIVEN LIFE within himself even as the Father has life within himself.
16. Jesus and the Father are always shown to be two different individuals in the Bible and are
shown to be one in that they both are in AGREEMENT as one. Please refer to the study
“THERE IS BUT ONE GOD”
17. Jesus learned and increased not only in knowledge but also in grace and favor of GOD.
18. Jesus NEVER once claimed to be Almighty God, but called himself the Son of God only a few times. Jesus referred to Almighty God as HIS FATHER and as HIS GOD.
( there are no scriptures where Jesus says he is Almighty God)
19. Jesus had a beginning.
(Revelation 4:14; Colossians 1:15; Psalm 89:26-28 and many more) Please refer to the study “DID JESUS HAVE A BEGINNING?”
20. How can the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit be equal in every way if one would be forgiven for saying ought against the Father or Son, but never for given for blaspheme the Holy Spirit.
21. The Bible says the God is the HEAD of Christ just as Christ is the head of the church.
22. Jesus is on the right hand of the Father, so he cannot be one and the same with the Father.
23. It was GRANTED of the Father for Jesus to sit on his FATHER'S throne, just as we will be granted to sit and reign in Jesus' throne that was GIVEN him of his Father.
24. Hebrews 5:7 says that Jesus was SAVED from death.
25. Jesus was raised from the dead by God the Father through his Spirit.
26. There is one mediator BETWEEN God and men, the MAN Jesus Christ.
(1 Timothy 2:5)
27. Jesus himself calls his Father the ONLY TRUE GOD in John 17:3.
28. God the Father REVEALS to Peter that Jesus as the SON of God which is the Christ, that is to say the ANOINTED ONE.
29. Acts 2:36 says that Almighty God the Father has MADE this same Jesus BOTH Lord and Christ.
30. God does not sleep, but Jesus slept. (Mark 4:38, Psalm 121:4)
31. It is not possible for God to die and yet Jesus died.
32. The Bible says that Jesus was the Son of MAN, and also says that God is NOT a man.